View poll results: I sleep...
...like a stone
6 18%
...alright
13 38%
...like someone with a constant caffeine injection
15 44%
Voters: 34.
Do you sleep well at night? Do you slumber peacefully? Are you tormented by hours of boredom trying to escape your waking life? Why don't you sleep enough? Neighbours? Insomnia? Indigestion? Something else?

inb4 TS's mum.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
no.

Dreading the next day too much to sleep.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
I thought HK had been unbanned
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
I sleep best after 7-10 hours of furious masturbation.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Fisheth24
I thought HK had been unbanned

I'm doing my best to keep the dull vibe going, probably should've given the thread a more generic title.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
Do you sleep well at night?
Why do you assume I sleep at night? Maybe I work night shift and sleep during the day (often, miserably). Do I not matter? You jackass.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Pastafarian96
Why don't you sleep enough? Neighbours?

I'm a neighbour and I find this offensive.
ugh...

i sleep late and wake up early.

naturally.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I take benadryl every night or else I sleep for 30 minutes and am then wide awake.
I wake up multiple times a night dreading to check the time in fear it'll be 2 minutes before my alarm goes off. so no, i don't sleep well.

i should actually start taking some pills or something
I sleep very good at night. I rarely wake up during the night
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Usually I do not sleep well. It usually takes me around an hour to fall alseep, and then I wake up multiple time throughout the night.

When I drink alcohol before bed, it is worse. I sleep for maybe 3-4 hours and then once the alcohol is worn off completely, I can't get back to bed.

When I smoke marijuana I can sleep for 10 hrs straight without waking up.
Quote by chev311e
I wake up multiple times a night dreading to check the time in fear it'll be 2 minutes before my alarm goes off. so no, i don't sleep well.

i should actually start taking some pills or something

actually right after this post I took a two hour nap. So i do sleep better during the day, but my dreams are insanely wacky during the day nap.
I spend the moments before going to sleep shaking in anxiety. I spend the moments after waking up trying fruitlessly to get back to sleep. All in all it's a crap experience but it's better than being awake that whole time
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
After that ^ I feel bad for sleeping alright. I find listening to people talking on the radio relaxing, so I do that for a bit before nodding off.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
It takes me a few hours to nod off and I wake frequently, often for long periods. 8 hours in bed amounts to about 5 hours sleep at most. I have some problem with my nose where it half blocks up when I lie down, which probably contributes.
I have nothing important to say
I tried to take a nap this afternoon for 2 hours after sleeping for 2 and 5 hours the nights before. I woke up 7 hours later.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Baby Joel
I spend the moments before going to sleep shaking in anxiety. I spend the moments after waking up trying fruitlessly to get back to sleep. All in all it's a crap experience but it's better than being awake that whole time

+1 to all this.

Also have frequent hellish nightmares and the occasional sleep paralysis.

Sleep is horrible, but it's better than being fully conscious constantly.
ayy lmao