Hi All,

Recently bought a cheap bullet strat and wanted to put a mighty mite 2902 neck on it as a replacement for the standard neck, anyone know if this will fit? if not then does anyone know what neck will fit?

Thanks!
if the neck scale length is 24.75 it should. There is two kinds of strat necks - 24.75 and 25.5. The difference is subtle but you'll see.

try ebay as well. I used to order necks for customers (i imported parts) and they wheren't bad you could have like shark fin inlays and stuff. At the end of the day though the #1 concern is if the neck scale length is 24.75.

for the tuner holes though there are two kinds
9.14mm - vintage style like what your bullet series has
10mm - modern kind - these have washers and nuts
Quote by Tallwood13
if the neck scale length is 24.75 it should. There is two kinds of strat necks - 24.75 and 25.5. The difference is subtle but you'll see.

try ebay as well. I used to order necks for customers (i imported parts) and they wheren't bad you could have like shark fin inlays and stuff. At the end of the day though the #1 concern is if the neck scale length is 24.75.

for the tuner holes though there are two kinds
9.14mm - vintage style like what your bullet series has
10mm - modern kind - these have washers and nuts

The Squier Bullet Strats are 25.5" scale: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/squier-bullet-strat-with-tremolo?rNtt=bullet%20strat&index=1

I'd just make sure that the MM neck is also 25.5" scale.
i have checked over the dimensions and what not and the mighty mite neck will fit, only thing is it is a 22 fret neck with the last fret over hanging, might be a silly question but will i have to cut into my pickguard to make room or will it go over the top? the bullet strat has a 21 fret neck.
Depends. I'm in the same situation (Affinity series and MightyMite neck (don't know which one, but it's maple with jumbo frets)).

On mine, there's a 2.5mm gap between the overhang and the body, but it may vary since there are MANY layers of paint on my body (and possibly the neck pocket).
For my first post...

Not all necks are created equal. Just because the "Scale" matches, does not mean the neck will work. For example, look at the old ibanez square neck joint, and compare that to the AANJ. Both are "25.5, 24 fret necks". Two things with this -> 1) the old one has a "shelf" on the 22nd fret, meaning the neck actually sits more "in" the body. The AANJ is solid all the way up to the 24th fret. Just wouldnt work at all. 2) the width of the neck. Some bullets have the typical fender 2 3/16" wide heel, but some are more narrow. You can sand down a bigger neck (likely the MM neck would be wider if it didnt fit), but it would have to be concentric to keep the neck "centered" (i.e. you have to sand both sides equally, a difficult process), but you cannot put a skinny neck in a wider pocket without seriously sucking the guitar (you can shim, but it looks and sounds like crap).

Finally... If you are getting a "similar" neck, you are MUCH better off getting fretwork done to your squier neck than buying a MM neck. Unless you're after some figuring, or a completely different shape, it would be the same thing really.
I wanted a maple fretboard on the guitar and the mighty mite seems to be the only one ive seen that may fit :/ not sure what to dooo, the neck costs £80 but ill probably end up buying it on the off chance it will all go to plan, ill be abit gutted if it wont haha.