Hi,

I currently have a martin acoustic and Im planning on getting a looper pedal. I was wondering which would be the best one to go with. Im a solo singer songwriter and play some covers too. I was looking at the Boss rc-30 and jamman digitech but not too sure. Could anyone give me a bit of advice?

Thanks.
I have a Boss RC-3, and although I use an electric, I reckon it it would be great for acoustic. You can attach a mike as a second instrument. My mate plays banjo and bought the Boss RC-30. A little more expensive but may be even more appropriate.
Cheers, Mark
Thats great man thanks for your reply. Yeh I was watching some stuff last night on the rc-30. It seems quite good, may be hard at first to get head around but looks good. Thanks
Check out this guy, he has some info on some of his videos, a couple say he's using a rc20. Very good player, and friend from another forum, I think he's used a couple of other loopers too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/neanderpaul

A couple of songs I've checked out over the past 5 or 6 years that are really good...

No Matter What
I Gots to Know

That may give you an idea how the boxes he uses work and what can be done with them. I tried to put a song together with him several years ago but the fingerpicked guitar part was beyond my ability...I could never get the hang of it so that fell through.
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...