Hello, this is my first forum post on this site. I have been playing guitar for almost a year now and have taught myself the basics and many techniques. My only problem is soloing. I have been reading tab to learn songs and get frustrated when I come across a tab that has this.
[-----------------11h14p11---------------]
[-----------12----------------12------------]
[-------11------------------------11--------]
[---13--------------------------------13----]
[------------------------------------------14-]
[----------------------------------------------]
Does anyone know if this is a technique and how it can be played? Every time I try and play it how it is presented, I am too slow and it does not sound like it at all.
its an arpeggio, if you look for it on youtube there should be enough material
Ah thank you. I found out what it is. It's called an Arpeggio Sweep. So I'll have a look on how to play one fast since all the notes consist of triplets.
Quote by Caltute
Ah thank you. I found out what it is. It's called an Arpeggio Sweep. So I'll have a look on how to play one fast since all the notes consist of triplets.

Practice, patience and a metronome.
ayy lmao
yeah it's sweep picking
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?