Here are two great tools, one for Downloading Youtube videos and one for just Ripping the audio from the Youtube video. Tell 'em Frank sent you:
Cool, realplayer used to work but no more, I need to get some backing tracks...cheers
it's all about those vinyl records, noob

(throws on hipster glasses)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by frankowillo
Here are two great tools, one for Downloading Youtube videos and one for just Ripping the audio from the Youtube video. Tell 'em Frank sent you:

You do realize that using these tools makes you an asshole, right? You're downloading the vidoes and/or ripping the audio WITHOUT THE OWNER'S PERMISSION. That's pretty low.
The cray cray police have arrived
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
we had a teacher that showed us how to do this back in the day so we could steal music or videos and then use it in visual art stuff and whatnot it was cool
he was a great teacher
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
No baby Joel he was a low criminal
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by steve_muse
No baby Joel he was a low criminal

he blatantly instructed us on how to torrent Reason no shame I loved it
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
You do realize that using these tools makes you an asshole, right? You're downloading the vidoes and/or ripping the audio WITHOUT THE OWNER'S PERMISSION. That's pretty low.

Who would even conceive of doing something so horrid?
this is illegal and i will be contacting the police, you miscreant
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
the Swedish police are gonna be at your door any minute
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
What if he has the owner's permission. Don't be so hasty to judge.