I've noticed that for a lot of people, the one reason why they can't get into Dream Theater or just downright hate it is because of the vocalist, James Labrie.

If you could swap him out for any other vocalist, who would it be and why?
I've thought about this too. Same thing could be said for Rush and Coheed & Cambria. I listen to all three of these bands more for the instrumental parts anyway.

Bruce Dickinson (Iron Maiden)? Howard Jones (Killswitch Engage)?
I agree but I'm sure about who would a suitable replacement. It would have to be somebody with an incredible range because of the bands scope. Not sure.
I agree about Rush and Coheed and Cambria. Geddy Lee is such an awesome musician as well as Alex and Neil. They are just about the best you can be at their respective instuments. Great players and great song writters but Getty's voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard. I can't even listen to Coheed and Cambria. I don't get them at all.
It the ultimate half, you in Cheap Fifa 15 Coins extra time, and time is running out, you got to protect hard enough to score this win. Unfortunately, within the last few few seconds with the game the other team scores an ambition and ties everything up, sending everything into penalties. Taking penalty takes over FIFA 15 takes http://www.fifabay.com some skill,
But Labrie is great. DT is supposed to have a high pitched guy singing it... can't just replace that with a generic metal singer.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ