Hi Ultimate-guitar community

So, Today I just go to a recycle shop and I found 2 guitar which is in a pretty good condition.

The first one was a synth guitar CASIO DG-10 which is 90$ (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Circuit-Bent-Casio-DG-10-Digital-guitar-/171575625325?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Pro_Audio_Synthesisers_CV&hash=item27f2b4466d)

And the other one is ARIA PRO II MAGNA SERIES also 90$ but the some string are gone (http://www.ebay.com/itm/E-Gitarre-ARIA-pro-II-Magna-Series-/111217014506?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_77&hash=item19e50cf6ea)

without amp and as I'm a beginner, I just wanna know how to know the condition of guitar if you are new to Electric guitar and staff? I really don't know which one to choose since the Price of these guitar in a good condition are cost about 600$+

Help me please !!! thank in advance.
Neither of the links worked for me, not even cut and paste, but the Casio is not really a guitar IMO, I've had a couple of Aria Pro II guitars years ago they were 80's models pretty nice guitars one of them, a Aria Pro II ZZ Deluxe I wish I had never sold.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

try craigslist , gumtree (UK), or kijiji (canada). All are excellent websites to buy from.

make sure the neck is straight
the guitar is clean
all the strings are on it and play it through some form of amplifier to see if it works
look for any imperfections like rough fret ends and so forth.

I can go really into detail about this because I bought about 100 used guitars this way (I would fix up beat up ones and re-sell) so any questions feel free to ask me in a private message.
I'm in Asian and the recycle shop has only a product from Japan like Yamah Piano which is cost 500$. It's not online and I wonder how can I check the condition as I want to buy one for practice.

There are 4 Different Aria Pro guitar the one I'm talking about was in a pretty good condition and the other 3 was like Broken and the pickup is gone also.
Quote by sosxradar
I'm in Asian and the recycle shop has only a product from Japan like Yamah Piano which is cost 500$. It's not online and I wonder how can I check the condition as I want to buy one for practice.

There are 4 Different Aria Pro guitar the one I'm talking about was in a pretty good condition and the other 3 was like Broken and the pickup is gone also.

If the Aria Pro look to be in good condition be sure to check the neck and make sure it does not have a twist, some bowing will not be an issue and can be fixed with the truss rod, look to see that the frets don't have deep grooves especially on the wound strings, try the electronics see if everything works, find out what kind of return policy they have.

It sounds like you don't have a lot to choose from, but if everything seems to be in order Aria Pro are decent entry level guitars.

If you look through the forums here you will find some more in depth guidelines as to what to be looking for when purchasing a used guitar, I hope this helps.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Dec 17, 2014,