Page 1 of 4
about 100 dead so far. 104 according to swedish media

is Pakistan sunni or shia in majority?

apparently it's a military scool for children and 5/6 of the talibans were dressed in military uniforms.

Edit

most likely the fathers of these children are the ones involved in the war/conflict up north, so these terrorists strike back at them at home and kill their children.

great week for islamic terrorism so far.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Dec 16, 2014,
Wow, that's terrible.

It's quite weird to think that the Taliban have pretty much dropped from public awareness since the rise of IS.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
Wow, that's terrible.

It's quite weird to think that the Taliban have pretty much dropped from public awareness since the rise of IS.
So, this is like a publicity stunt, then?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
So, this is like a publicity stunt, then?

Not what I meant to imply, was simply an observation of how quickly it seems we forget about these groups whenever the latest one pops up.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
man this is pretty awful
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence[/center[
Quote by metacarpi
Not what I meant to imply, was simply an observation of how quickly it seems we forget about these groups whenever the latest one pops up.

Well, that's sort of my point.

In my mind, the Taliban are having a meeting about how ISIS(or whatever they're called this week, ****ers wouldn't know brand identity if it fell out of the sky, landed on their face and started to wiggle) are getting all the headlines, and are eating into their market share.

They're talking about how to leverage their core competencies and suchlike. So it's like an episode of The Office.
Quote by Diemon Dave
I can't even comprehend why people would do this. I am really ****ing sick of humanity
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
What the ****.....

It's stuff like this that makes me want to sell my stuff and live my life as a hermit.....
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I can't believe how we are not actively seeking war against these shitty groups.
Why is it that there have to be millions of people killed before any country decides to think about a response?
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
I can't believe how we are not actively seeking war against these shitty groups.
Why is it that there have to be millions of people killed before any country decides to think about a response?

Because the Taliban are not an army that you can bring to battle. they're a bunch of goat-****ing people who will just go back to their families and pretend they've been there the whole time when the Yanks show up with artillery and stuff.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf

Can't win by bombing, not willing to send boots on the ground.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf

Response against groups like the Taliban isn't the greatest sometimes. The Taliban are anti-American, and when a Taliban member and civilian (as collateral damage) are killed people say that the Taliban are right, innocent people are dying because of America. Every person you kill there will be ten new people ready to do something about it.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Well, that's sort of my point.

In my mind, the Taliban are having a meeting about how ISIS(or whatever they're called this week, ****ers wouldn't know brand identity if it fell out of the sky, landed on their face and started to wiggle) are getting all the headlines, and are eating into their market share.

They're talking about how to leverage their core competencies and suchlike. So it's like an episode of The Office.

It's IS. It's kinda scary because it's about subtle projection for plans for expansion.

It's weird you'd make this joke cuz they're probably more recognizable than coke at this point. At least in Syria. They're very, very good at propaganda.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
It's IS. It's kinda scary because it's about subtle projection for plans for expansion.

It's weird you'd make this joke cuz they're probably more recognizable than coke at this point. At least in Syria. They're very, very good at propaganda.

Yea, but the point you managed to be utterly oblivious to is that I'm referring the Taliban carrying out this attack in order to get some media exposure back from IS.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Seriously **** them. **** THEM. **** THEM
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Yea, but the point you managed to be utterly oblivious to is that I'm referring the Taliban carrying out this attack in order to get some media exposure back from IS.

Nah the Taliban has probably been at this kinda thing since IS was an Iraqi mutant baby
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Nah the Taliban has probably been at this kinda thing since IS was an Iraqi mutant baby

Yeah but over the last 12 months or so, particularly with the winding-down of Western presence in Afghanistan, there's been much more focus world-wide on IS than the Taliban.

It seems to be a much more locally-motivated attack rather than one trying to get themselves attention though.
Why is it these stupid groups attack innocent people and then act all surprised when everybody hates them?
I have nothing important to say
This would never happen in the US.

Oh...
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
This proves there is no religion within these groups.

This has to be the most heart wrenching thing I've read in a long time to do with the world.
Seriously horrible, disgusting and shameful. RIP to the innocent 135 who died.

they massacred f*cking kids! my god..
Quote by GlenGuitar16

This has to be the most heart wrenching thing I've read in a long time to do with the world.

For more despair, read up on Gaza and Syria.
Religion of peace!
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Quote by ecvMatt
Religion of peace!

Yes, because this has religious reasons rather than political.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11

They are using religious reasons to justify it though, which makes them scum. Don't hijack religious reasons when the Koran is basically against killing innocents.
Quote by ecvMatt
Religion of peace!

Stop using this event as a means to voice your prejudice. This has nothing to do with religion. Religion is a simple narrative for the masses that is used to obfuscate the actual intent: a power struggle. This is politics. Raw, unfiltered politics. Village idiots vying for supremacy.
Even if they have religious reasons, I bet it has more to do with trying to survive now they have been kicked out of power, rather than to spread the Koran.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Even if they have religious reasons, I bet it has more to do with trying to survive now they have been kicked out of power, rather than to spread the Koran.

Of course, which is why it's despicable that their justification is "the Koran says... (blah blah blah *BULLSHIT* blah blah blah)". And, like I said, there are passages in the Koran that condemn killing innocents.
Quote by Neo Evil11

Well it's a good thing the Koran is #1 political authority in Islam isn't it, otherwise this would have nothing to do with Islam.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Well it's a good thing the Koran is #1 political authority in Islam isn't it, otherwise this would have nothing to do with Islam.

I think people's greed is the #1 political authority for these people.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Zaphikh
For more despair, read up on Gaza and Syria.

Yes, I know all about Gaza & Syria, however, the brutality of this attack was worse than what I've seen from any single attack from any of those conflicts. Of course it is all horrible, but theres something far too eerie and inhumane about 6 gunmen playing target practice with tonnes of kids, sends shivers down my spine what mentality someone could go through to allow themselves to do this.

While I agree religion always has a part to play in everything, I do not believe these sorts of people have any religious views, they can't, and if they do, they are even worse.
They are not Islamic, not even close, the Quran does NOT allow this sort of behaviour, infact the Quran is quite a peaceful book.

These people however, are evil.
Quote by Neo Evil11
I think people's greed is the #1 political authority for these people.

Yeah, they sure made a lotta money on this thing. Certainly wasn't ideological by any means. Certainly isn't related to a religion that describes self-defense as cutting the throats of people who encroach on your territory.

This is only political, and politics are inherently unrelated to Islamists. Has nothing to do with concepts like Qisas, where retaliation for killing is taken out in "eye for an eye" fashion ("since our kids were killed by you, we'll kill YOUR kids").

If only this were motivated by Islamic beliefs, otherwise no one in the world would ever be killed again.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Yeah, they sure made a lotta money on this thing. Certainly wasn't ideological by any means. Certainly isn't related to a religion that describes self-defense as cutting the throats of people who encroach on your territory.

This is only political, and politics are inherently unrelated to Islamists. Has nothing to do with concepts like Qisas, where retaliation for killing is taken out in "eye for an eye" fashion ("since our kids were killed by you, we'll kill YOUR kids").

If only this were motivated by Islamic beliefs, otherwise no one in the world would ever be killed again.

Who the **** is talking about money? And using this as self-defense is hardly unique to the Islam. These are warfare tactics used everywhere on the world.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by GlenGuitar16

Maybe the kids shouldn't have been f*cking, then?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Page 1 of 4