Hey Pit,

So here's the scenario, I'm 22 years old, from Australia, I have a great full time job that I've been doing for about 5 years now, but I think I want a slight change.

I'd like to work overseas. In my current job, I can take 12 months unpaid leave, and I'd like to go somewhere (probably Europe) and work for 12 months or so, but here is my slight dilemma.

I have no skills in hospitality (Bar work etc), no Uni degree, and pretty much all my skills are in Legal Administration.....

Anyone know of places to suss out temp jobs overseas that aren't bar/hospitality work?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
How do you feel about working as a rent boy?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
If you're looking to go to the UK I'd look at indeed.co.uk, it collects opportunities from all the job sites so there's a huge range of stuff on there.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
How do you feel about working as a rent boy?

20 bucks is 20 bucks.......

Quote by EndTheRapture51
If you're looking to go to the UK I'd look at indeed.co.uk, it collects opportunities from all the job sites so there's a huge range of stuff on there.

Cheers man
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by icanhasgodmode
Come to Holland, we have weed and hagelslag

Been there, the weed was good, but what is hagelslag?

EDIT: A thought occurred to me, I did a tour with Topdeck not too long ago, and I thought about becoming a coach driver, because it seemed like a pretty good job (yeah, I know about having to clean out the spew etc), but it turns out to work for pretty much any travel company you need an EU Passport....and I don't qualify (I think)....I could easily get my heavy vehicle licence, but the whole passport/Visa scenario has often been a stumbling block there.....anyone know a way around it???
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Last edited by i_lovemetallica at Dec 16, 2014,
Quote by icanhasgodmode
Chocolate sprinkles you put on bread with butter. Very nice

Sold!

Also, anyone who has experienced working overseas or whatever, feel free to share your experiences, definitely interested to hear how other people have found it!
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by sam b
Do you speak any other languages? Unless "europe" means "UK"

Wait, you mean Europe has languages other than "English"?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by sam b
Do you speak any other languages? Unless "europe" means "UK"

I can speak a decent amount of German (Disclaimer: Rusty, not many German folks near where I live) and bits of Italian, I pick up languages quite easily, and enjoy learning them too.

Quote by metacarpi
Wait, you mean Europe has languages other than "English"?

They speak European.....duuuuh
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by EndTheRapture51

^This^ Indeed is the best site for finding a job/career pretty much anywhere
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Hey Pit,

So here's the scenario, I'm 22 years old, from Australia, I have a great full time job that I've been doing for about 5 years now, but I think I want a slight change.

I'd like to work overseas. In my current job, I can take 12 months unpaid leave, and I'd like to go somewhere (probably Europe) and work for 12 months or so, but here is my slight dilemma.

I have no skills in hospitality (Bar work etc), no Uni degree, and pretty much all my skills are in Legal Administration.....

Anyone know of places to suss out temp jobs overseas that aren't bar/hospitality work?

If you let me into australia, I will let you into Europe. Deal?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Jyrgen
Come here, we have expensive booze and don't ever do small talk.

come to finland its like a socially awkward canada :-)
My advice as someone who works a lot abroad, make a good plan. Usually when "not educated" bars and hospitality work is your best friend. Or why not go study abroad should make live a lot more interesting. My company has hired a lot of Australian students.
Maybe you could work on one of the many schools in US military posts? My dad used to do that.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?