I am currently looking for a pair of clear, not very thick and fat top-end, and chimey pickups for Jazzmaster.

May I get some advice? Thanks.
What kind of jazzmaster? Pics?
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
What kind of budget do you have?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by TheStig1214
What kind of jazzmaster? Pics?

Just a typical Jazzmaster. like Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster.
Quote by dannyalcatraz
What kind of budget do you have?

I'm not considering budget problems at this time.
Quote by JustRooster
I just put a set of Seymour Duncan Antiquity II's into mine, and it's got a lot of overhead shimmer and chime.

I was rather interested in these beforehand, though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu4UvCxHZ5w

I will consider that. Thanks!
How about Manlius 59 Jazzmaster PUs?
Well, besides Lollar, I'd recommend The Creamery, Vintage Vibe and Rio Grande pickups, in no particular order. I'd also look at Lace, but I don't know if they actually have Jazzmaster pickups. (If they do, they're probably darn good.)
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Well, besides Lollar, I'd recommend The Creamery, Vintage Vibe and Rio Grande pickups, in no particular order. I'd also look at Lace, but I don't know if they actually have Jazzmaster pickups. (If they do, they're probably darn good.)

Thanks.
I understand the Lindy Fralins are nice, and they make a hum-cancelling version. The hum-cancelling pickups require a little routing, though, because of their greater height.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
I understand the Lindy Fralins are nice, and they make a hum-cancelling version. The hum-cancelling pickups require a little routing, though, because of their greater height.

I'll check them too, thanks a lot.
Curtis Novak's - I use them and mine sounds like a bell.

Theres a sticky on different jazzmaster pickups on a section of the offsetguitar forum. Do some googling, you'll find it.
Never heard the Novaks, but they do seem to have a good rep.