Hi there !
Excuse me for being such a newby, but as I was wanting to order the Behringer ultra metal pedal I can't help but be utterly confused about what kind of wire it requires. Oddly enough the shop's description neither the Behringer site specifies what wire, so I was wondering if one of you knew.

Thanks in advance !
For the power supply? Or to connect it to the amp?

Power supply should be a standard boss-style 9V center negative DC adapter.
From guitar to pedal and pedal to amp you use a standard guitar cable - mono, 1/4", shielded.
Wire...? You mean the cable to connect the guitar to the pedal and the pedal to the amp? In that case, simply use regular instrument cables.

Also, the sounds that pedal produce are absolutely horrible, IMHO.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Linkerman

Listen to this dude. He knows what he's talking about. You may want to look elsewhere.
I've got a Joyo pedal coming (The high gain distortion pedal). I bought it partly out of curiosity, and partly because it's 30 bucks. Apparently, Harley Benton (spelling) rebrands the Joyos for their in store brand if you're in the UK. The reviews are mostly good.
I will gladly report back once I get it in hand.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
Quote by Linkerman
Wire...? You mean the cable to connect the guitar to the pedal and the pedal to the amp? In that case, simply use regular instrument cables.

totally agree that pedal is really bad. tried one at a friends shop and couldn't get a good sound out of it even through a high end amp. do yourself a favor and pass