Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez Prestige RG2570EX with John Petrucci Dimarzios (D Sonic in the bridge, I believe the neck is a modified Air Norton?) and Lace Sensor single coil in the middle. The lower screw ear broke off the single coil so i have foam surrounding the pickup in the cavity to help hold it. Not noticeable, really, and has held up great. The original owner replaced the Edge trem with a floyd copy that has a brass block installed. Assuming he did it for tone reasons with the brass block and it seems to make a difference. It does sound bigger than most of my RG's. Other than that the thing is stock, plays, and sounds great. I just simply need to thin the herd.
Modifications (if any)imarzios and Lace Sensor pickups, Floyd copy trem with brass block, Dunlop straplocks
Accessories (hardshell case etc): The kind of case that's in-between a hardsehll and gig bag. Not sure what they call those.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Adel, IA, USA
International OK? : US only please
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid): MLDOA04 on the Dean Forums, TCOH8100 on UG and HC
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $530 SHIPPED
Pictures:
(Invalid img)