Page 1 of 2
Sup Pit. It's been a while. Go ahead and troll if you feel like it, get it out of your system.

I wanna know what your guys' thoughts are on trying to have a threesome with your girlfriend and another girl, preferably and most realistically one if her friends. Now, I know that the thought has at least crossed the minds of 99.99% of guys in a relationship. So is this a terrible idea, is it not a big deal, or what? Should I go for it, and if so, how? Or should I be ashamed for even considering it?

Here's why I ask:

My geef has had a threesome before. I had the opportunity to have a threesome twice in my life (once laying in bed between 2 girls sleeping over my place, once being naked in the shower with 2) when the girls all wanted it, but I didn't act on it/turned it down. inb4 dumbass, etc. I know, I know. I was a pussy at the time, much beta in those situations. So that being said, my compilation of regret on the subject with a touch of jealousy (who wouldn't be in my shoes, c'mon) makes me reallllly want to have a threesome, like #1 sexual fantasy by farrrrr, but I'm in a serious committed relationship with The One here. Don't get me wrong, I've been around the block enough to know she's The One, aka wife material.

Hit me Pit. trolls, white knights, all of it. I'll post pictures of her 10/10 ass if this gets enough of a response for me to get an idea of things.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
1st grade up through 5th grade, the cool kids always sat in the back of the bus, so I never understood why Black people were so upset, I thought we were telling them they were cool.
I don't see why you'd need other people for such a personal thing. Do you really plan your sexual escapades? That's kind of sad.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Tell her to ***** her friends out to you, or you'll stop loving her.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Wibanez

Hit me Pit. trolls, white knights, all of it. I'll post pictures of her 10/10 ass if this gets enough of a response for me to get an idea of things.

This isn't 4chan. Have a threesome, be happy, and don't make a thread about it.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I mean if she's been open to threesomes in the past. But it's still not a great idea to bring up, because it's basically asking if you can cheat on her. Well sorta. Plus, how do you know the friend would even be into it?
¯\_()_/¯
Uh

If she wants to and you want to, go for it? There is no particular rubric other than that.

Just be up front and don't be shady. Trust is key. Also your dick probably won't work the first couple of times as it's a pretty confusing situation lol.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by CaptainCanti
I mean if she's been open to threesomes in the past. But it's still not a great idea to bring up, because it's basically asking if you can cheat on her. Well sorta. Plus, how do you know the friend would even be into it?

I would know because I know the one she did it with before, and others in that friend circle that prolly would. Very pro-hook-up culture group, but the geef put that party life behind around right before we started dating.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
1st grade up through 5th grade, the cool kids always sat in the back of the bus, so I never understood why Black people were so upset, I thought we were telling them they were cool.
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT WE GET IT YOU'RE HAVING A THREESOME STOP MAKING ME JEALOUS
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Am I the only one that has never wanted a threesome? The thought of failing to pleasure one girl is already almost too much, but two? I don't have that stamina.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by vintage x metal
Uh

If she wants to and you want to, go for it?

Be sure to check that the third wheel wants it as well. lol.
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
TS, if you know your GF is The One.... wtf is the problem. I imagine you trust "THE ONE" enough to talk about it.

oh wait..... You're still a pussy... aren't you?

Quote by Neo Evil11
Am I the only one that has never wanted a threesome? The thought of failing to pleasure one girl is already almost too much, but two? I don't have that stamina.

I agree. a threesome is probably great and whatnot, but I like one on one sex better.
Then again I've never had a threesome.

Whats with all the sex threads?
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Last edited by BjarnedeGraaf at Dec 16, 2014,
Quote by Neo Evil11
Am I the only one that has never wanted a threesome?

Probably.
Quote by vintage x metal
Uh

If she wants to and you want to, go for it? There is no particular rubric other than that.

Just be up front and don't be shady. Trust is key. Also your dick probably won't work the first couple of times as it's a pretty confusing situation lol.

Lol
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by UltimateGuizar
It's christmas, a time for giving and receiving.

My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
make sure toi ask her if the threesome was a devil's threesome though
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Axelfox
I think in places that are ultra-Liberal like San Francisco, it is tolerated a lot.

Omg
Quote by Neo Evil11

TBH, I just think it would be, from an ergonomic point of view, kind of a nightmare.

Also, TS, you do know that if you do an FFM, that just means you're opening the door to her later demands for a devil's threesome, right?
To be honest, if she's "The One," as you explained, then you wouldn't even be considering a threesome.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
To be honest, if she's "The One," as you explained, then you wouldn't even be considering a threesome.

Idk, my husband and I didn't explore very much until we were with each other. If anything, it's easier to experiment with someone you are very stable with and love very much.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by MatrixClaw

Eh, to you that may be true. Plenty of married couples have healthy sex lives that may include other people.
Quote by JustRooster
Eh, to you that may be true. Plenty of married couples have healthy sex lives that may include other people.

I highly doubt that. Never heard of anyone like that not breaking up.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I highly doubt that. Never heard of anyone like that not breaking up.

Anecdotal.
Quote by JustRooster
Anecdotal.

I don't know about the plenty, do we have studies on this?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by vintage x metal
Idk, my husband and I didn't explore very much until we were with each other. If anything, it's easier to experiment with someone you are very stable with and love very much.

Experimenting is one thing, having sex with other people is another.

Quote by JustRooster

I know several married swingers and have friends who had great relationships before trying to bring someone else into the bed. Not a single one of them is married anymore, or with the other person.

Having a healthy sex life with other people is one thing, having an emotionally sound relationship outside of sex is another. If you're in a relationship where you want to have sex with someone else (whether your partner's included or not), then there's something wrong with your current relationship, where you feel like you're not getting something already, that should be addressed.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by slapsymcdougal
TBH, I just think it would be, from an ergonomic point of view, kind of a nightmare.

Also, TS, you do know that if you do an FFM, that just means you're opening the door to her later demands for a devil's threesome, right?

But devil's threesomes are okay as long as the balls don't touch.
Still married, still having group sex, still loving it
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal

^ She is doing life right
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by Neo Evil11
I don't know about the plenty, do we have studies on this?

Only found one.

Quote by MatrixClaw

I know several married swingers and have friends who had great relationships before trying to bring someone else into the bed. Not a single one of them is married anymore, or with the other person.

Having a healthy sex life with other people is one thing, having an emotionally sound relationship outside of sex is another. If you're in a relationship where you want to have sex with someone else (whether your partner's included or not), then there's something wrong with your current relationship, where you feel like you're not getting something already, that should be addressed.

Quote by vintage x metal

"As the data shows, 62.6% of swingers found that swinging improved their marriages/relationships, 35.6% said their relationships stayed about the same, and only 1.7% said they became less happy. Even among those who said their marriages were "Very Happy" prior to swinging nearly half (49.7%) said they became happier. Among those with the most unhappy marriages 90.4% said their relationship became happier after swinging. It appears that, at least among the sample of swingers used in this research, swinging tends to improve the perceived quality of the couples' marriages regardless of how satisfying it was before swinging.

Since only 30% of the respondents in this study were female, the question arises whether the data on marital happiness after swinging is reflecting predominantly male rather than female attitudes. Table 16 shows this same question broken down by gender. As indicated, females showed just as great a tendency to rate their relationships as happier after swinging as did males.

If swinging were to threaten a couples' relationship, one would think that controlling jealousy would be a major issue. Table 17 shows that jealousy does not seem to be as big a problem for swingers as one might think. The majority of swingers (68.1%) said that jealousy was not a problem at all. Only 6.1 percent said it was "Very Much" a problem and about one- fourth (26.1%) said it was "Somewhat" of a problem. Males and females differed very little on their answers."

http://www.ejhs.org/volume3/swing/body.htm

In short: The divorce rate of swinging couples is the same as every other couple.
I wish I was likeable enough to be able to be in a shower with two women let alone just in a bed or in public
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by JustRooster
Only found one.

http://www.ejhs.org/volume3/swing/body.htm

In short: The divorce rate of swinging couples is the same as every other couple.

This study heavily suffers from selection bias though.

edit:
The sample is likely to be biased in favor of swingers who have experienced success with the lifestyle and to under-represent those who have dropped out of swinging or who have had negative experiences with it.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Well, find me a study that proves the opposite. I did a search overall, and that was the only one I found; for or against. The point I made earlier was that people's 'proof' was more or less anecdotal. I think the lack of studies supports that.
Quote by JustRooster
Well, find me a study that proves the opposite. I did a search overall, and that was the only one I found; for or against. The point I made earlier was that people's 'proof' was more or less anecdotal. I think the lack of studies supports that.

I agree that there is little evidence. I just have exams in statistics and econometrics all week long so I would feel dirty if I would not mention selection bias.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Dec 16, 2014,
Why not two guys and one girl?

I'm sure your "geef" would prefer that, eh
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
The chi-square test they use does not account for correlation in the answers of partners btw.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
There was another UGer who did swinger type stuff. I think Skeet UK did. Also super knowledgeable about painting.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I personally wouldn't even ask, because if she asked me at a later point to try 2 guys 1 girl, I would have to say no and that wouldn't be fair.
Page 1 of 2