Quote by So-Cal
Spectre?

You persist in trying to provoke me, Mr. Bond.

^ 3:10 Not every classic Bond film aged that well
Last edited by Jyrgen at Dec 16, 2014,
I looking forward to the upcoming X-force movies fvck bond
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
I looking forward to the upcoming X-force movies fvck bond

I just hope that it will be a proper Ryan Reynolds Deadpool / Hugh Jackedman Wolverine team-up. Couldn't care less for whoever the other members are tbh.
Luckily Reynolds is a hardcore DP fan and the storyline will involve people like Ajax so it's canon as **** and gounna be related to the first series meaning no stench of Daniel Way will be present. I got hold of the first draft and it's quite stable. Some good writing for the most part of what I actually read. The CGI teaser trailer Reynolds put together was pretty good, so it should come out really well.

I'm more worried about Cable A.K.A the most irritating character ever getting written well. I'm so used to seeing Deadpool reduced to joke-fodder I'm immune.

EDIT: This is how canon it is
AJAX, GARRISON KANE, SLUGGO, and WYRE push WORM on a stretcher through the Workshop, in between the rows of tents.

WORM
Kill me. I can’t go on like this.
P-please?

AJAX
Worm, I’m the only one allowed to
give up on you.
Suddenly, a VOICE calls out from a passing tent:

WADE (O.S.)
**** him up, Worm! How tough can
he be? Name like Francis.
Ajax is very subtly SURPRISED. WHAT did Wade just say?

WADE is INSIDE his tent. Strapped to his table. Talking nice and LOUD

NOW:
WADE
That’s right! He got ‘Ajax’ off a
dish-washing liquid! Legal name’s Francis. F-R-A-N-C-I-Shit?!

Wade is suddenly addressing AJAX, who has ENTERED Wade’s tent. Ajax’s expression tells us all we need to know about the validity of Wade’s claim. AJAX and the ‘FRANCIS’ from the FREEWAY •••
•••are ONE and the SAME.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Last edited by Banjocal at Dec 16, 2014,
Quote by Banjocal
Luckily Reynolds is a hardcore DP fan and the storyline will involve people like Ajax so it's canon as **** and gounna be related to the first series meaning no stench of Daniel Way will be present. I got hold of the first draft and it's quite stable. Some good writing for the most part of what I actually read. The CGI teaser trailer Reynolds put together was pretty good, so it should come out really well.

I'm more worried about Cable A.K.A the most irritating character ever getting written well. I'm so used to seeing Deadpool reduced to joke-fodder I'm immune.

The first volume of the ongoing is pretty great, fantastic supporting characters, ongoing plots and most importantly DP is not just a walking meme machine I am ok with Daniel Way, but there was more interesting stuff earlier, like the question of whether DP even is Wade Wilson or not?

Can't care for Cable really. Isn't he like the alternate dimension version of Cyclops' dog's clone's father's son from the outer space or something? X-men canon is insane.

I hear that at some point, a villain was retconned into Magneto, who was retconned later into the original, posing as Magneto posing for himself or something like that.
Quote by Jyrgen
The first volume of the ongoing is pretty great, fantastic supporting characters, ongoing plots and most importantly DP is not just a walking meme machine I am ok with Daniel Way, but there was more interesting stuff earlier, like the question of whether DP even is Wade Wilson or not?

Can't care for Cable really. Isn't he like the alternate dimension version of Cyclops' dog's clone's father's son from the outer space or something? X-men canon is insane.

I hear that at some point, a villain was retconned into Magneto, who was retconned later into the original, posing as Magneto posing for himself or something like that.
Way is better as a game writer, but even then... He had his moments but largely ruined DP for some time imo.

IDK Posehn's run also ignored Wade's rape by Typhoid Mary and he just joked around with her and that didn't sit right with me, and they retconned his evil era for the sake of it which I didn't like either, but overall they're doing a good job of writing him, though this time the worst issues were the start of the series, and they weren't too bad. Not liking Zenpool tbh.

Uncanny X-Force and Thunderbolts Deadpool was godly though. Everything his character should be. and I think Posehn and co picked up on that
Quote by EndTheRapture51