Page 1 of 2
'cause that happened and it somehow feels a little bad, but I kinda think she deserved as well.

So what 'bout ya pit?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Either make my original intentions clear or continue with life and learn from it
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Go on another thread.

It's the internet, losing face isn't really a thing.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
the whole point of being offended is to be offended so it works out

EDIT: or get offended at them for getting offended at you
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I apologize.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
um, just say I'm sorry like a normal person

if they don't accept it than that's their problem
It depends on what they were offended by. I'd probably do nothing because I don't care when people are offended by stuff.
I have nothing important to say
write a book
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
be honest. Part of life is not always agreeing. We're entitled to our own opinions and even if we were ranting...we meant to say it.

I offend people all the time, this is the way I rationalize it in my head.

My #1 pet peeve is dishonesty and insincerity. If I think a person is fake from day one it'd take an act of congress before I'll reconsider
If they were offended by something I did, then I did something to offend them purposely.

It all works out
ayy lmao
offend them again

harder
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Bring it up at a later date and judge how things are then. Or don't bring it up coz you might look like a loser who can't let go. I dunno, it all depends on the circumstances man.
Get yelled at by assholes that won't let me speak.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Thrashtastic15
i am a nice person

My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
I apologize and explain what I meant if it's important. Otherwise I just apologize and leave it because I don't like arguing or hurting people's feelings.

If I think someone deserves to have their feelings hurt I won't apologize at first but I usually cave after a while and apologize because I feel bad about it.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
I apologize and explain what I meant if it's important. Otherwise I just apologize and leave it because I don't like arguing or hurting people's feelings.

If I think someone deserves to have their feelings hurt I won't apologize at first but I usually cave after a while and apologize because I feel bad about it.

+1
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Apologize. It's not even hard...

This is the kind of language that'll get you kicked out of a strip club.
Apologize. Period.

"I'm sorry, I have offended you and that was not my intent." Then STFU. Now the ball is in their court and they are free to accept or reject it.

No explanations, rationalizations, you-said-then-I-saids. All of that just dilutes and undermines the apology and makes you look kinda lame.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Quote by Cajundaddy
Apologize. Period.

"I'm sorry, I have offended you and that was not my intent." Then STFU. Now the ball is in their court and they are free to accept or reject it.

No explanations, rationalizations, you-said-then-I-saids. All of that just dilutes and undermines the apology and makes you look kinda lame.

I almost agree. If no offense was intended, there's no need to apologize for said offense.

"I'm sorry that what I said/did offended you, it was not intended to."

I don't really care if they are offended or not, but I want to make it clear that was not my intention. Unintended offense cannot be given, only taken, a small point perhaps but I believe an important one.

The rest I agree with.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
"Hey I didn't mean to say that to you, but in my defense, you kinda deserved it."
Quote by The Spoon
"Hey I didn't mean to say that to you, but in my defense, you kinda deserved it."

that's the most dickish response ever
If I believe in my point and what I say, I don't apologize for it.

I'll apologize for offending but not for what I believe.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by So-Cal
that's the most dickish response ever

idk man seems like they kinda deserved it
Quote by The Spoon
idk man seems like they kinda deserved it

oh yeah ts does say that

no point apologizing then if she kinda deserves it, maybe just say sorry to make her go away but then she'll think she didn't deserve it so i guess your first statement would be best just make sure she knows that she kinda deserved it. maybe subtly mock her about it for next few weeks.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
If I believe in my point and what I say, I don't apologize for it.

I'll apologize for offending but not for what I believe.

Teach me your courageous ways.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
don't be a pussy

forget about it and move on.

you don't need those kind of people in your life.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
don't be a pussy

forget about it and move on.

you don't need those kind of people in your life.

If you do this all the time no one will want to be in your life after a while.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
If you do this all the time no one will want to be in your life after a while.

true.

it really depends on how close i am to the person.

if it someone i just met in the last 6 months who i really don't care that much about, **** em.

if it's someone who i am pretty close friends with, and I know they aren't crazy, loony birds.... then i usually try to patch things up.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

If you get hurt by getting offended by me you're a douchecanoe and you deserve to feel offended.
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
Page 1 of 2