Hey you guys, I know there's a hugging thread (but it's slow) and I need some cheering up. My gran just died after being in a hospital for two months straight. I know the pit is awesome at this cheering up business, so thought I'd ask.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
She's at peace now.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
dude im so sorry to here that man
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
My sympathies.

don't let guitargod near your grandmother though. She is a Lesbian corpse enthusiast.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
i prefer "corpse enthusiast"

For the rest have the best of luck. You will get over it, but you will always have the good memories.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I feel now is a good time to approach to persuade you into what ever religion I am affiliated with.
Her suffering is at an end, she will no longer feel pain, sadness, anger, horror or fear. Age will not touch her neither disease or famine. May she watch over you lovingly for eternity.

I really feel for you man.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I have no skills in hospitality (Bar work etc), no Uni degree, and pretty much all my skills are in Legal Administration.....
sara

Yeah, I don't think he was trying to say his gran was in a bar for two months straight. Or is this one of those jokes like: 'Well, you can't write hospitality without hospital hohoho"

A little late, but my condolences, TS. Same things happened to my gran this year.
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

Last edited by ultimate-slash at Dec 23, 2014,
Condolences pal.
If you ever need to talk to someone, give Samaritans a call, email or text. They can even call you back if you're low on funds
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
So sorry to hear mate

I seriously suck at finding the right words to say so I will offer you this: