Just skimming through films and noticed the rather disturbing similarities between Home Alone and Saw.

Think about it, both Culkin and Jigsaw set up a house with traps in an attempt to torture their victims.

A prequel to the Saw franchise perhaps?

It would also probably explain why Macaulay Culkin is a bit off the rails.

Discuss.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
eh
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by TheChaz
That's only one similarity.

They are both white and scrawny. Black people don't do shit like that.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
They are both white and scrawny. Black people don't do shit like that.

mans got a point
Yeah I saw the article too.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
How old are white people anyway?
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
but his intentions were positive in both films. He was trying to save his life, and others.

explain why he didn't use his methods on that bird lady?

jigsaw hates free loaders, he would have made her eat those pigeons, because she thinks she's too good to "work", and live in a park built on taxes by hard working Americans.

ou think he became insane over time?

The kid learned valuable life lessons in every film. The biggest one is love. You think Jigsaw understands what love is? pssh..
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
but his intentions were positive in both films. He was trying to save his life, and others.

explain why he didn't use his methods on that bird lady?

jigsaw hates free loaders, he would have made her eat those pigeons, because she thinks she's too good to "work", and live in a park built on taxes by hard working Americans.

You think he became insane over time?

The kid learned valuable life lessons in every film. The biggest one is love. You think Jigsaw understands what love is? pssh..

I believe his ability for compassion may have been damaged over time, the fact also remains that he does not call the police or try and contact them throughout the film but instead chooses to try torture two guys simply trying to rob his house, he was "playing" with them, there are far easier ways to stop burglars yet he leads them on a trail around his house, setting torture traps for them to fall into along the way.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN