The music is excellent, totally extreme and uncompromising, primal and primitive in it's strangulated expression but also with the polish and precision that this musically difficult style requires. The video creates a suitably confused and tenebrous montage of images that perfectly compliments this savagely refined, grandly guttural track.

For something completely different see Dressed To Kill
Hahaha, absolutely LOVED it!!! Both the music and the vid!
Feel free to check my latest out!
daaamn dude this shit is HEAVY! I love it. beast vocals, awesome guitar/bass and drum parts. do you guys fans of Rotten Sound at all? I've been getting more into grind lately (more of a death metal guy) so this song is actually reflective of what I've been listening too a lot lately.
Quote by PatrickStevens
daaamn dude this shit is HEAVY! I love it. beast vocals, awesome guitar/bass and drum parts. do you guys fans of Rotten Sound at all? I've been getting more into grind lately (more of a death metal guy) so this song is actually reflective of what I've been listening too a lot lately.

I listen to Rotten Sound all the time! I don't think it's a huge influence in this case, because we don't really use the same scales or distortion, but they're one of the best grind bands imo, they really got me into the genre. To me, our band reflects the faster and riffier stuff like Early Graves, F-ck the Facts, Pig Destroyer, Abaddon Incarnate and stuff like that.