Hey Guys on UG, and anyone who is interested in the Scandinavian Melodic Death Metal Scene. I have been writing quite alot recently and was for the longest time trying to write black metal, but my ideas in my head were all more less dark and more melodic. So I have since concluded this is more my style naturally.

https://soundcloud.com/ravenfel

Anyways ColdWinds of The North(top of page) and Nordic Lights(Bottom of Page) are my two most notable songs Ive wrriten so far. With Nordic Lights my friend who plays keyboards wrote all the Keyboards for that song.
Anyways I am very picky with my music so although its not much it has taken me lots of time to organize and put together. Thanks for stopping by!
"
Every band that is favored in the genre sells-out and commercializes... That's just the way it is :/"

ESP SV standard
Ibanez RG7321
Last edited by monobrow7 at Dec 20, 2014,
Criticism or ideas would be great to hear. Even the bad things that I should improve on. Thanks for your input.
"
Every band that is favored in the genre sells-out and commercializes... That's just the way it is :/"

ESP SV standard
Ibanez RG7321
"

ESP SV standard
Ibanez RG7321