Friggin' Ground Squirrels.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-30456869

Quote by BBC News
Arctic ground squirrels could play a greater role in climate change than was previously thought.

Scientists have found that the animals are hastening the release of greenhouse gases from the permafrost - a vast, frozen store of carbon.

Since I can't control the squirrels (.....yet), I may as well jump back in my gas guzzler.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Those mother****ers.

4 real though, "arctic ground squirrel" sounds like an animal you'd make up for bullshit facts.

Did you know the saharan sand turtle can live for 90 weeks without water
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

That's nothing, the Mongolian flying rabbit can store enough water in it's claws to go on flights around the world that take about a year and a half, without ever landing to have a drink.
The little fellow in OP looks guilty enough. "Shit I have been caught, act normal"

I would say we round up all the squirrels and dwarves and finally stop global warming. We can win this battle people.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
The Himalayan horned hen is famous for it's exceptionally short intestines, which can have a length of 5 cm or less. Due to its diet, which is very rich in protein as it mostly eats red meat, the gas in its intestines can build up very rapidly. This build-up of gas can cause their anus to literally explode.

This phenomenon is central in the yearly festivals organised by farmers in Tibet. By feeding the hens Aberdeen Angus steaks, they compete to be the first anus exploders of the year.