Page 1 of 5
What is the best way to neg a girl in your experience, my fine sir.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
i took some red pills once, they were antibiotics for a chest infection i had a few weeks ago lol
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by ErikLensherr
What is the best way to neg a girl in your experience, my fine sir.

I tell her she reminds me of my mom.

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Did you really shag yer mum?

No.

>.>
How does it feel to be a sociopath who tries to treat women like they are vending machines and only sees life in terms of "alpha" and "beta".
Quote by EndTheRapture51
How does it feel to be a sociopath who tries to treat women like they are vending machines and only sees life in terms of "alpha" and "beta".

OMG, it's Rapture <3.

You know, after a while you just accept the world as it is, and ironically enough, women start becoming really unimportant and you just focus on more important things in life, like happiness.
what about a purple pill?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bladez22
what about a purple pill?

I'm not crazy about it.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Is this a phillip_pepper thread if so then I preferred you when you weren't a red piller they are the cringiest of people

What's a philip_pepper?
has something like this ever happened to you

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by cagethepeperoni
you just focus on more important things in life, like happiness.

How exactly do you achieve happiness when you treat people like objects instead of forming meaningful relationships with them?
I'm honestly impressed you are not banned.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I'm honestly impressed you are not banned.

I'm pleasantly surprised. One can live an absolute shit joke of a life and still be valued as a sincerely unique source of input/ridicule/conversation that rarely comes around. The fact he hasn't been systematically banned shows that he caters to a particular group of users and discussions that keep the forum humming.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Quote by cagethepeperoni
I'm here due to popular demand.

Ask away.

How's it feel being so anti-white Knight it makes you just as lame as them?

Where them /r/RedPillWomen at? Go get em tiger
Last edited by Fat Lard at Dec 17, 2014,
Quote by archangels
How exactly do you achieve happiness when you treat people like objects instead of forming meaningful relationships with them?

You don't treat them as objects at all. I'm not sure why that myth is so popular.

Quite the opposite, I was able to notice which people were taking advantage of me and which friendships were more beneficial. I tend to hang out with people who have skills and interesting hobbies as they're usually more interesting. It's not my fault that those are usually men.

It's essentially cutting out people who get you down, and harvesting people who rise you up.

Quote by Fat Lard
How's it feel being so anti-white Knight it makes you just as lame as them?

Where them /r/RedPillWomen at? Go get em tiger

That sub is a joke. It's basically helping women how to manipulate men easier. I don't buy it. It's for tradcons.
Last edited by cagethepeperoni at Dec 17, 2014,
Quote by cagethepeperoni
You don't treat them as objects at all. I'm not sure why that myth is so popular.

Quite the opposite, I was able to notice which people were taking advantage of me and which friendships were more beneficial. I tend to hang out with people who have skills and interesting hobbies as they're usually more interesting. It's not my fault that those are usually men.

It's essentially cutting out people who get you down, and harvesting people who rise you up.

That sub is a joke. It's basically helping women how to manipulate men easier. I don't buy it. It's for tradcons.

so you need reddit to reveal that to you. that statement is also completely unrelated to the sex of anyone because you aren't interested after skills and interesting hobbies. You're after skills you deem as useful and hobbies you deem as interesting. That's just being a normal person. You've encountered absolutely nothing unusual.

I have plenty of friends of both sexes that have useful skills and interesting hobbies because I'm not a cunt who thinks that this kind of stuff is anything more than basic human interaction.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Zaphikh
I'm pleasantly surprised. One can live an absolute shit joke of a life and still be valued as a sincerely unique source of input/ridicule/conversation that rarely comes around. The fact he hasn't been systematically banned shows that he caters to a particular group of users and discussions that keep the forum humming.

I love the guy, I had just assumed they would ban him immediately like they do Will
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
will was better at pissing people off, probs why

Or none of the mods have noticed cos this site's gone to sht
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by steve_muse
will was better at pissing people off, probs why

Or none of the mods have noticed cos this site's gone to sht

Jay noticed yesterday.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
How does it feel to define your identity using posts by some butthurt fifteen year old whining on Reddit about how this girl at school doesn't like him?
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Quote by cagethepeperoni

Maybe it's because having "game" is touted as one of the pillars of TRP thinking? Or maybe it's the fascination with relating everything to evolutionary theory, as if humans are slaves to their genes. I dunno, the whole movement just seems to have this mentality of "it's you against the world, and you can only win by grabbing life by the horns and fucking it's face!" Doesn't seem like there's a whole lot of room for compassion.

Of course, I'm generalizing here because on reddit, bandwagoning and the hivemind are what drive discussion and what gets seen and voted on. So obviously not everyone who subscribes to the idea are like that, but by upvoting opinions like that, you're pretty much saying you agree with them.

I fail to see how this is unique to TRP thinking.
Quote by cagethepeperoni

What's a philip_pepper?

This is funny because ETR spelled "Philip" wrong and you said it correctly lol
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Neo Evil11
Jay noticed yesterday.

Jay hated will tho
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
what is a Piller, and do they come in other colors?

are you red all over?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Oyface
What the hell is a red piller?

a bunch of really sad people
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by eGraham
This is funny because ETR spelled "Philip" wrong and you said it correctly lol

Don't ban him. But why aren't you banning him?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 5