I don't have an amp. I don't have transportation. I don't really have much of anything but THE DETERMINATION TO PLAY! I want to play! To be more precise, I want to play with other people instead of just the cd player.

I have a Squire Strat, a Crestline lawsuit Paul copy that's actually more of a Les Paul than the current day Epiphones. But like I said, I don't have an amp. Or one that works anyways. I have a Crate somethinganother with factory problems and Peavy that needs a new speaker.

BUT! I also have an Alvarez acoustic that sounds beautiful. Too bad my voice isn't as good. I suck at singing. That's where YOU come in. I need a singer and if you can play rhythm, that's a huge plus.

I'm in contact with two or three places that are willing hire me as long as I get a singer and not sing myself...'cause again, I can't. But some of the songs that I want to play are...

Pearl Jam - Black
Alice in Chains - No Excuses
Soundgarden - Blow Up The Outside World
Mother Love Bone - Man of Golden Words
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
Silverchair - Tomorrow
Candlebox - Far Behind
Foo Fighters - Everlong
Days of The New - Touch, Peel & Stand
Nirvana - Polly
Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box
Alice in Chains - Nutshell
Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun
Chris Cornell - Billie Jean
Stone Temple Pilots - Plush
Soul Asylum - Runaway Train
Collective Soul - Shine
Stone Temple Pilots - Creep

There's more, but that list is starting to get long as it is. If you're interested, drop me an email. If you're not interested......sorry to waste your time.
Thank you #21! Tim Duncan!!!
I live in the north american/south american area, I Can sing, and I HAVE played a piano once when I was 6 years old when I visit my grandmother. Obviously v ery musically experienced. Glorious is the word, Am I right?!!! xxxx