Sony cancels all releases of the movie 'The Interview' due to terrorist threats

Page 1 of 5
http://variety.com/2014/film/news/sony-has-no-further-release-plans-for-the-interview-1201382167/

Well terrorists win again guys. Due to threats to movie theater Sony pictures has no further plans to release the film in the near future. Whether you think Seth Rogen and James Franco films are shit, it's pretty amazing that a couple of hackers can bring artistic expression to its knees just because their feelings got hurt.
I bet Seth and James probably think this is the funniest thing that's ever happened.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I believe in freedom of speech and all but should people be making films that center around killing a national leader? I could understand if it was part of the plot but not the WHOLE plot...
North Korea wins the award for most butthurt.

It's also as bad as Germany was during the holocaust in North Korea right now.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/27/opinion/north-korea-prisoner-human-rights/

There's a book about it, I can't remember the title but my philosophy teacher last semester talked about it all the time.

EDIT: The title is "I Escaped From Camp 14"
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
Well they should let people stream it or download...those terrorists can come and get us at home.
So now that the terrorist A plan worked out, what's going to happen to their B plan, C plan, and possibly, D plan?
tbf judging by that commercial they keep showing every 10 minutes the movie seems pretty shit to begin with

they should put it on pirate bay
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
they should put it on pirate bay

came here to post this. pirate bay is shutdown now tho
KIFFLOM
Quote by metaldud536
I believe in freedom of speech and all but should people be making films that center around killing a national leader? I could understand if it was part of the plot but not the WHOLE plot...

If you believe in freedom of speech I don't see how that kind of plot would be any problem. Also it's a relatable movie. Who wouldn't want to see that Kim bastard die?
Question: Since we've nailed down North Korea as the source of the threats, which means they threatened multiple terrorist attacks on the United States, is this grounds for Obama to declare war on North Korea?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by necrosis1193
Question: Since we've nailed down North Korea as the source of the threats, which means they threatened multiple terrorist attacks on the United States, is this grounds for Obama to declare war on North Korea?

That's interesting.

Only if he declares war on SK too tho. We're losing to an SK clan in Clash of Clans with only 10 hrs left to go, so hopefully he gets on this shit in time for our clan
Quote by WaterGod
They haven't actually attacked the US so no.

Technically they did to a lot of our people/celebrities and their important info. That seems like act of warfare in info age IMO but true, not sure that's enough yet
Quote by seanlang01
We quit needing that excuse years ago.

Amen to that.

I'm surprised North Korea even heard about the movie with their lack of technological advancement.
Little does NK know, they actually did the American public a favor by preventing the shittiest movie of all time from being released. The sheer shittyness of a movie such as this is far more destructive than any terrorist attack ever could be.
really though like 90% of the trailer was just them practicing to shake hands lol

i would like to request a north korean cancellation of the new hobbit movie. thank you.
Quote by Jackintehbox
i would like to request a north korean cancellation of the new hobbit movie. thank you.

good call.
what is more embarrassing, the fact that sony is stuck with this film & won't even make $$$ at the box office, or the fact that they backed down like a bunch of yellow-bellied frenchmen just because they got cyberbullied?
this is the end of all things
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Gotta admit tho, im gonna LMAO if Kim gets gunned down for down voting what is essentially prolly Pineapple Express 2
What if they did release it, and the whole thing ends up starting ww3 and it's all thanks to Seth Rogen and James Franco. Jesus christ, this is an episode of South Park waiting to happen.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
What if they did release it, and the whole thing ends up starting ww3 and it's all thanks to Seth Rogen and James Franco. Jesus christ, this is an episode of South Park waiting to happen.

If the season hadn't just ended I would have guaranteed this would be next week's episode lol
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
That would be pretty damn funny.

I agree w/ US officials that that's crossing the line tho. Hopefully they can fix the problem
I guess Seth Rogen and James Franco have to go assassinate Kim Jong Un for real now.
Quote by Fat Lard

I agree w/ US officials that that's crossing the line tho. Hopefully they can fix the problem

Quote by Axelfox

Alright, Lardy, Axel, which one of you is the clone I have to kill?

Quote by necrosis1193
Alright, Lardy, Axel, which one of you is the clone I have to kill?

What?
Haha he deleted his post again
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Axelfox
What?

Nice try buddy, photos don't lie.

Destroying evidence is the kind of thing a clone on the run would do. I'm going to pick you.

I see it now. Disregard that, i suck cocks.
Last edited by Axelfox at Dec 17, 2014,
Page 1 of 5