Page 1 of 3
You know people are always complaining about how hard life is. It's funny because if life wasn't hard it wouldn't really be worth living. When you hit those lows in your life or "rock bottom" as I like to call it. It really changes your perspective on things. It's like in that exact moment you're deciding that you've been defeated in a video game, and you either have two options; to quit or to continue. Those lows make you not the high moments in your life. The low moments really defines you as an individual it also help's to develop your character. It wouldn't feel good to be alive if it were so easy to the point that any person could be deemed "successful".

I feel as if those key pivotal moments in your life are when you are your lowest! If you decide to continue going on, and not quit you'll come back a better version of yourself. Being more disciplined, consistent, appreciative, patient. Those low moments in your life make the high moments even more enjoyable. Those low moments in your life is a sign of growth that's needed. You have no other choice, but to reflect, and to take a different approach.
Last edited by Black_devils at Dec 17, 2014,
First time posting in the pit. I didn't really expect this much replies so fast honestly.
thread needs more ~ & </3

Quote by GuitarGod_92
what if your entire life is the low points tho??

Maybe you're not accepting change, and you're stuck to the same old crappy routines that won't really help you progress in your journey of being alive.
my life is full of what's not here i'll go away and save myself
~~~
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by GuitarGod_92

Then aren't they also high points?

BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Baby Joel
my life is full of what's not here i'll go away and save myself
~~~

Quote by GuitarGod_92

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Dec 18, 2014,
*nominates for thread of the year*
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
Quote by Black_devils
You know people are always complaining about how hard life is.

only on UG...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
You can't feel low unless you've also been high. Metaphorical high, not high on drugs.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by So-Cal
that's life

so social.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by ErikLensherr
You can't feel low unless you've also been high. Metaphorical high, not high on drugs.

No, fk off blackfag4321. If ur not doing drugs (caffeine) ur missing out on a big part of life.

You trying to lose in haxball tho bro?
C'est la vie
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Fat Lard
No, fk off blackfag4321. If ur not doing drugs (caffeine) ur missing out on a big part of life.

You trying to lose in haxball tho bro?

Nah, (1) I probably still suck at haxball, and (2) haxball just isn't the same without the original UG haxball crew.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by So-Cal
i've never been particularly sociable, i have no friends because of it but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIiUqfxFttM

more like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgzUotRZGXQ

the classic
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by bradulator
My dad hates me and my mom is indifferent towards me. I reject your optimism.

You're cooler than them tho
Life has betrayed me once again

I accept some things will never change

I've let your tiny minds magnify my agony

and it's left me with a chemical dependency for sanity
So you're saying sine function is the best function, eh? I would agree, of course.
Quote by Black_devils
You know people are always complaining about how hard life is. It's funny because if life wasn't hard it wouldn't really be worth living. When you hit those lows in your life or "rock bottom" as I like to call it. It really changes your perspective on things. It's like in that exact moment you're deciding that you've been defeated in a video game, and you either have two options; to quit or to continue. Those lows make you not the high moments in your life. The low moments really defines you as an individual it also help's to develop your character. It wouldn't feel good to be alive if it were so easy to the point that any person could be deemed "successful".

I feel as if those key pivotal moments in your life are when you are your lowest! If you decide to continue going on, and not quit you'll come back a better version of yourself. Being more disciplined, consistent, appreciative, patient. Those low moments in your life make the high moments even more enjoyable. Those low moments in your life is a sign of growth that's needed. You have no other choice, but to reflect, and to take a different approach.

You're really wrong.

You can continue life, however low you get, in a wholly apathetic and passive way, for example, by making your first post in the Pit. Your life will then continue on its downwards trajectory, and you'll stop shaving and join IS.

Allahu ackbar!
quick look everyone bob shared a song that doesn't sound like its being played over a jet engine

he coulda picked a better track cus american football is hella overrated but its cool cause #context #productionvalue #lifeisshit #takemeinmysleeptonight #hashtag #throwbackthursdaysideofthestreet #bob

Quote by Baby Joel
I've never listened to this band before, although I've heard them referenced a lot, but I love it

really?

imo the rest of the album isn't as great, but that song is killer.
What if your whole life is a low point. Like, you are born and someone starts kicking you in the head and stealing all your money, and so your entire life untill you die, you get kicked in the head and you are poor, and you cant get to the high points because you are kicked in the head when you get there, so its just another low point, so i geuss you just think "i guess this is life" but you cant be happy because they are stealing you and kicking you in the head WHAT THEN?
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Page 1 of 3