Are you talking about the siren sound? Probably a synth.

The next bit...sounds somewhere between Devo & Oingo Boingo. Alas, I haven't been able to find much on their pedal boards. Bob Mothersbaugh of Devo revealed this list in an old issue of Premiere Guitar: WEM Dominator combo, Line 6 PODxt, Fractal Audio Axe-Fx, Ibanez Tube Screamer.

BTW, thank you for introducing me to the band! Very obviously inspired by Devo, right down to the guitarist using a La Baye! (In another video.)

BTW #2: Eastwood's custom shop is re-releasing the La Baye.

https://eastwoodcustoms.com/projects/la-baye-2x4/
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Dec 18, 2014,
The siren is a real Japanese ambulance siren sound, I meant the first guitar line. I heard that he is using moogerfrooger pedals but still can't imagine the kind of effect used for this.
Definitely they are the reencarnation of Devo nowadays, I recommend you the albums 'We ate the machine' and 'Now is the time'. They were in their best moment and then the synth player left and now seems like something missed.
The siren is a real Japanese ambulance siren sound, I meant the first guitar line. I heard that he is using moogerfrooger pedals but still can't imagine the kind of effect used for this.
Definitely they are the reencarnation of Devo nowadays, I recommend you the albums 'We ate the machine' and 'Now is the time'. They were in their best moment and then the synth player left and now seems like something missed.