so today i scored a spider 2x 10 for only 80 bucks at a pawnshop its a little dirty a one of the channlle buttons dosent work but it sounds awesome! and it seems to run pretty well with my rp300 ive only played it once since i bought it but it seems like a very nice amp lots of power http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2nu2l48&s=8#.VJL4a_8ARA
cant wait to get it dialed in to my setup tell me what you think i think i got an insanley good deal
Quote by mr42ndstblvd
so today i scored a spider 2x 10 for only 80 bucks at a pawnshop its a little dirty a one of the channlle buttons dosent work but it sounds awesome! and it seems to run pretty well with my rp300 ive only played it once since i bought it but it seems like a very nice amp lots of power http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2nu2l48&s=8#.VJL4a_8ARA
cant wait to get it dialed in to my setup tell me what you think i think i got an insanley good deal

I think you wasted your money.

You didn't get an insane deal either. What's insane is you thought that a Spider with a broken channel in a pawn shop was a good deal at 80 bucks. It's a trash amp. Absolute garbage.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Congrats! Although admittedly, I probably wouldn't take one of those if you gave it to me.
HNAD though.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Charvel So Cal Pro Mod, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
as long as your happy, nothing to brag about though

ps pawn shops never have good deals
TS aren't you banned?

HNAD not my thing, but enjoy it.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
its 100x better than the transtube i was using before plus the only other amps under 100 bucks where crappy single speaker practice amps with no functions on them there was a mustang 3 but it was 250 bucks and they had a peavey bandit transtube but it was like 300 there was a peavey valve amp but it was like 250 all out of my price range /lol