OK, guys, the point of this thread is actually not to describe what is suggested in the title. Rather, this is an opportunity to see who actually reads the OP's.

We just need to make small talk passing the time and increasing the thread size until some poor sucker jumps at the chance to gloat about something dumb they did. We will point and laugh, sneer and giggle, and gasp and awe at the mistake these fools make.

So I guess until then we can talk about the weather or something
Quote by GuitarGod_92
the most bad ass thing I ever did was read all of the OP in this thread

I'm not gonna lie that is pretty BA
i held hands with a girl

The most bad ass thing I have ever is I stayed up one whole minute past my bedtime once.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I banned someone for commenting "QOTSA- Songs For The Deaf" in an article lol
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
It's hard to tell if people are genuinely ignoring the OP or choosing to disregard it, such is the nature of the pit. Thread is going well then.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Helped my subordinate get help for his drug problem when he was man enough to admit it to me
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Baby Joel
I banned someone for commenting "QOTSA- Songs For The Deaf" in an article lol
ur so lame m8

OT: Called Baby Joel lame in his e-face.
Outside it's...

...um...

... actually I haven't gotten out of bed yet and it's 2 in the afternoon, so I can't say what the weather's like.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Dreadnought
Helped my subordinate get help for his drug problem when he was man enough to admit it to me

thumbsup.gif
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Amuro Jay
Why tho?? It's such a good album.

it's my personal crusade
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Punched a dude in the face so hard he fell to the ground.

It was actually a pretty shitty situation, but when I saw him go down it was worth it

weather's awful here.
Jerked off with that icy-hot stuff (jokes aside: surprisingly refreshing. I would recommend it)
I'm a firefighter by profession. I once fought a fairly big fire (like the ones you have to call reinforcements for) with a crew of 4, including myself.

Was pretty badass.

Edit: YOU MOTHERFUCKERS TRICKED ME
Last edited by triface at Dec 19, 2014,
Quote by triface
Edit: YOU MOTHERFUCKERS TRICKED ME

A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Jackintehbox
stood up to the libtards.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
rescued a pregnant woman from a burning car wreck

not even kidding
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i put a bunch of things in my butt so it was sore the next day

that was a pretty bad ass thing
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
ayyy lmao
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
All the ass things I've done were pretty good.

This is not in response to the thread title btw, nor is it a joke response to the OP. I just wanted to share this piece of information with all of you.
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

Wow, that's pretty hardcore. Geez. That's like this one time, when I didn't like a kid, so I ground his parents up into chili and fed it to him.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
It's been sprinkling on and off the past couple of days. Wednesday I was at my friends house drinking and jamming on the acoustics around the fire and it started raining a little so we had to go inside.
I watched every match in this year's football world cup (except few which were at the same time)