I have for sale a 1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom, in black, with an Ebony fretboard.

This is the Les Paul Custom with the Tim shaw pickups, and I installed Martin six string custom wiring in it, which is about a $200 upgrade. It sounds beautiful and has been set up with great action. The condition is pretty good for it's age, with only one cosmetic flaw, which is that the neck has been worn. NOTE: This is merely paint wear; the neck is still smooth and playable.

Other than the neck wear and minor cosmetic flaw (picture included) on the body, the guitar is in cosmetically great condition. Frets are in great condition. I had this guitar set up and fixed up by a very experienced guitar tech in Chicago.

I also include the original wiring and electronics too! Comes with the original hardshell case.

This 10lb beauty sounds great with the new wiring, but I will also ship out the original wiring just for the sake of having the original hardware. It has an ebony fretboard.

I'm willing to negotiate a fair price

Asking for 2950 +40 shipping.

Look at my auction for pics:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1981-Gibson-Les-Paul-Custom-Black-Beauty-Tim-Shaw-pickups-w-Holy-Grail-wiring-/261706092314?pt=Guitar&hash=item3ceee60f1a