So i have about 3 or 400 euro to spend on a new amp.
I play alot of metal but dont want to get an amp specifically for metal as I play a lil bit of everything.
I have a Marshall mg100dfx at the mo but its been through the wars and is starting to give in. I also have a Boss ME20 foot pedal which is around 100 years old and would like to upgrade to something a bit better...

Any one have suggestions for me? Thanks peeps.
Used peavey vypyr tube 60 or high gain 50w jet city, either the combo or the head + a harley benton G212 vintage.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
+1 on the jet city (I haven't tried the vypyr tube but they have a good rep too)

you might be able to get a peavey 6505+ combo for that kind of money too if you're lucky. Maybe too metal, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'd go for this head
www.thomann.de/gb/jet_city_amplification_jca22h_guitar_head.htm

and this cab
www.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_g112vintage.htm

If you can stretch your budget a few more € get the G212 vintage cab
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt