What's really sad is that news like this isn't even surprising anymore...
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Just stop reading the news and going on the internet. Shit like this has been happening forever.
Time to go live in the wilderness. **** humanity
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Been a shit week for Australia.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
FFS
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Swimming pools kill more people than guns and knives combined....minus the crazy people, the world is just plain dangerous. Live life and don't worry, worrying will kill just as surely as a gun. See what I mean.
Scarred for life!

Rig:
Gibson LPC
Jackson DK10D
Fender HM Strat
Custom built Tele-type
Alvarez 5040 Koa
Epiphone 12 string
Blue Voodoo 50
Dunlop 213 slide
Fender M-80 chorus
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience
Last edited by damskippy at Dec 19, 2014,
This is terrible why would you kill children that's just extra ****ed

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
The world is ****ed
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Just stop reading the news and going on the internet. Shit like this has been happening forever.

I have no news feeds or TV, I try to avoid all news but UG spoils it for me
Thats really awful.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by TheChaz
Jesus... This is not how you stop annoying kids in a supermarket.

I'm so sorry to the people who died but

Holy shit
ayy lmao
Quote by N_J_B_B
Been a shit week for Australia.

Yep, came here to say this.

This is terrible
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
So was it brown people or do white people commit crimes as well? The way people are talking these days is as if it's only foreigners and muslims who commit crimes.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
So was it brown people or do white people commit crimes as well? The way people are talking these days is as if it's only foreigners and muslims who commit crimes.

No one mentioned race until you came in and said it. How much white guilt do you have?

"Bad news happened? Better take the opportunity to make a stink on UG about it regardless of how unrelated the issue may be!"

Man, the edgy vibe you give is embarrassing. I audibly sighed when I read your post.

Quote by WaterGod
Well I guess that means guns really don't kill people.

Don't be the guy to make this a Guns vs No Guns thread, man. You're better than that.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Dec 19, 2014,
Quote by Neo Evil11

Race has nothing to do with this event. This is something much more grim than racism. A mother slaughtered her eight children at home. It's mortifying.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
Really?

Would you go near a swimming pool in a dark alley?

...didn't think so.
Last edited by Zaphikh at Dec 19, 2014,
Neo has a pretty important point that both of you missed predictably. it's misplaced, however.

ean out
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
Neo has a pretty important point that both of you missed predictably. it's misplaced, however.

ean out

Going out of your way to take issue with something?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER