Hey guys, my nearest guitar store is actually rather far, and I don't really feel like ordering off the internet, so any idea where to get some cables that are "9V adapter cables: 3 - 3.5mm/1.2mm." As in the kind you use to plug your pedals in to a power supply; I forgot mine at my college apartment and now I'm home, across the US.

Any help greatly appreciated.

I think those kind of cables are really only in the guitar market. You could try radioshack or another hardware/electronics store.

Ordering online is fun though c: Or you could have someone from the college apartment ship them to you.
Yeah that. About your only options.
The 3 - 3.5mm/1.2mm USUALLY refers to the size of the connector.
BUT, most standard pedals use a 2.1mm connectors.

Also, if you do buy a new adapter, make sure it is CENTER NEGATIVE.
It should have a symbol like this on it :

Your pedals should have a similar symbol on them.
Yeah, if they hadn't gone home too >.<... I'm home until the 20th and I want to play with my pedals! So Radioshack it is I suppose. Thanks, guys.
thought of a 1 spot?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/