Page 1 of 2
it's ok not to have one, just know that it's probably not that there are no good Christmas songs, but probably that you're just being intentionally grumpy as a subconscious (or possible conscious) rejection of the stereotypically 'jolly' season.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
But really any Baby It's Cold Outside with adorable female vocals and without the super deep obnoxious bad male vocals like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPH_HT741Ew
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Last Christmas by Wham! is easily the best Christmas song. I hope to god that is some different swift song rapture and not a futile attempt at GOAT wham
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I like to sing jingle bells, but change all the words to Baby Joel.

Or Christmas in Hollis is good.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
That song by the Darkness is reasonable

And that Slade one is bearable as well
So I guess they are my favourite
I have nothing important to say
Mud - Lonely this Chistmas

and

Johnny Mathis - When a Child is Born are my favourites,

Although the outro to The Pouges & Kirsty MacColl is one of the most beautiful pieces of music I've heard. The song as a whole is good (although over played) but the music as it fades out is brilliant.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Quote by matt bickerton
Also, I'm not sure how many of you in here will know this, but this genuinely may be Christmas Number 1 in the UK this year...

Wasn't Killing in the Name the Christmas #1 in UK one year?
Quote by matt bickerton
Also, I'm not sure how many of you in here will know this, but this genuinely may be Christmas Number 1 in the UK this year...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSyKBNPbt6I

Wealdstone Raider was funny for a while but it needs to stop now, it's run its course.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Agreed, it really is flogging a dead horse.

Saying that, the guy is giving all the money he gets for the single to charity, so I'm totally behind it until Christmas, but after that I hope it stops.
Quote by matt bickerton
Agreed, it really is flogging a dead horse.

Saying that, the guy is giving all the money he gets for the single to charity, so I'm totally behind it until Christmas, but after that I hope it stops.

I didn't know that. He was getting on my nerves a bit, but if he's giving it to charity then fair play to him.

On topic, I like a lot of Christmas songs. The Pogues, Wham, Mud, Slade.. Anything that doesn't involve Cliff ****ing Richards.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by SMH07
I didn't know that. He was getting on my nerves a bit, but if he's giving it to charity then fair play to him.

Yeah I was the exact same until I heard that. He's worth following on Facebook, his name's Gordon Hill. Seems like a relatively decent bloke overall, just gets a bit carried away at non-league football

He seems to genuinely understand it's all ridiculous but he's actively milking his '15 minutes' to do as much as he can for charity, which I really respect.
Quote by SMH07

On topic, I like a lot of Christmas songs. The Pogues, Wham, Mud, Slade.. Anything that doesn't involve Cliff ****ing Richards.

Are you even allowed to play that nonce's music now?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by SMH07

I'd agree with this. Though I'd also add that really annoying one by Mel & Kim to the "do not play, ever" list.
Quote by institutions
Wasn't Killing in the Name the Christmas #1 in UK one year?

Hell yeah it was. Great day.
Quote by I.O.T.M
Are you even allowed to play that nonce's music now?

Have Yewtree hit him up yet?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd agree with this. Though I'd also add that really annoying one by Mel & Kim to the "do not play, ever" list.

Not even sure which song that is.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Last edited by SMH07 at Dec 20, 2014,
Quote by SMH07
Have Yewtree hit him up yet?

The police did sell exclusive rights to broadcast live the raid on his flat to the BBC.
I'm particular to the melody of Silent Night.

Also I think Jingle Bell Rock is catchy
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
i have a really good one I want to post but want to wait until the page break lol
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Page 1 of 2