How long does it take for tab to properly show after been approved? My tab (solo) got approved but only shows up if you type "Artist Name Song Name" or "Song Name solo" rather than just "Song Name"

Thanks guys!
Last edited by swiggity at Dec 19, 2014,
well, the reason it won't show could be because:
the title of the song you submitted may be the same as a different song by a different artist

There are other versions of the same song that come first because they have more views or more relevance (solos and intros are looked upon as less useful than the whole song)

Or there might be other versions of what you call your tab, meaning yours will be version x, however this one is less likely as it's a solo

EDIT: the title of your thread is a bit confusing
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Dec 20, 2014,
Quote by Pastafarian96
well, the reason it won't show could be because:
the title of the song you submitted may be the same as a different song by a different artist

There are other versions of the same song that come first because they have more views or more relevance (solos and intros are looked upon as less useful than the whole song)

Or there might be other versions of what you call your tab, meaning yours will be version x, however this one is less likely as it's a solo

EDIT: the title of your thread is a bit confusing

Oh yeah, sorry about that-

I originally had it as how to change email address plus this question at the bottom, but then I soon figured out how to change email so I just edited the post rather than deleting it and making a new one

By the way, it seems to be working now, I can just type in the song name and it's there... Thanks for your reply though