I am new to this forum and apologies if I have posted in the wrong place. Many years ago I acquired this Strat copy. There is a sticker on the back of the neck plate that says made in Japan but the logo was worn off. Pictures are attached but if any help can be given in identifying the make I would appreciate it.
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
No clue, and I'm normally pretty into these kinds of things. The only advice I could offer would be to post this over at strat-talk.com and see if those guys know anything. Really hard to tell unless someone has one something similar or identical.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
There are also boards & blogs specifically dedicated to Japanese Stratclones.

I also found a list of older Japanese guitar brand names, and looked for one that the letters I THINK I'm seeing and had no success. The guy who assembled the list might be able to help you, though.

http://drowninginguitars.com/2012/02/12/1960s-japanese-guitar-brand-name-game/

Another good source of potential help is here:
http://hubpages.com/hub/Japanese-Manufacturers-of-Made-In-Japan-Badged-Guitars-from-1950-to-1980

If you find out, let us know!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Dec 20, 2014,
Asoa, pretty limited as far as hits go on google, but clicking to google images and more or less the first picture is of that logo in your first picture on a 70's les paul copy. As far as any other info, you're just going to have to find a 70's Japanese guitar freak...
I don't know how you found it but you are right! Asoa! Any idea if the guitar would be worth anything? Would also like to know how such an obscure guitar made its way to Australia!
Ha- I looked for "ASNA" and of course, struck out.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Anson looks like the go - not Asoa but it is the Asoa link that led me to it. Keen to know more about these...