as title suggests! anyone been badgering their Mrs for a new axe this christmas?

if so whats on your christmas list!?
I've bought so many awesome guitars & pedals this year, all I'm asking for are cables, power supplies, and the like. Maybe a nice pedalboard.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Kind of. It's a ukulele.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
The Mrs has a wishlist of mine, so it will be a small surprise which one she gets for me.
On the list : a Strat, an SG, an Ovation, as well as a Marshall amp.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I bought myself a guitar recently, which kinda counts because I've only had sex with my hand this year.

At least being single gives us bachelors the freedom to treat ourselves to a pricey piece of kit every now and then. I bought myself an MIA Strat for Christmas.
Bought myself an LTD Snakebyte for Christmas. Also single and have no one to buy gifts for/receive gifts from lol. Forever alone
Quote by Explorer91
Bought myself an LTD Snakebyte for Christmas. Also single and have no one to buy gifts for/receive gifts from lol. Forever alone

One of my favourite looking guitars. High five to you!
Quote by Rikah
One of my favourite looking guitars. High five to you!

Thanks! Since you asked the question... how about you? Do you have an ax on your list that you are hoping you'll get?
I got it in September, so no, but I am getting a DLS Rotosim (Leslie simulator) and a hell-ton of strings, so I'm happy
Quote by Explorer91
Thanks! Since you asked the question... how about you? Do you have an ax on your list that you are hoping you'll get?

The girlfriend has bought me a squier strat, pretty much just for a little project replacing just about everything on it haha
Nothing as a gift. I'm picking up another Variax JTV-89F as a backup right after Christmas, though.
I'm GASing for a vintage modified squier 51 that I might buy myself ;p

For purposes of future modding probably
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

Ya the GF got me a PRS SE custom 24 in tobacco burst. Got it used but its flawless and plays great. Next on the list is a Slash Epiphone Les Paul and a marshall tube amp=)
Sounds like TWO keepers!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
May be buying a VMNT V in a couple of weeks, depending on funding and Birthday stuffs.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Got a Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR with a Schecter hardcase, stand, strap, and extra strings in almost mint condition for $325 off of Craigslist
Not for Christmas, but I'm planning to give myself a Jackson DK2M in the near future
I bought myself a head to replace a couple Fender combo's that are too heavy to lift ..... should be here Christmas eve