Interesting. Sort of a summer's day top-down cruise with no particular destination in mind. Played and recorded pretty well. Add some motivation, a musical theme or story, and some teeth and you've got something.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Another Day:

Very chill intro, and I like the alternating panning on some of the shorter lead phrases. Your leads are very catchy.

The transition at 2:28 was great, and provided a needed change. The leads for this section are also very strong.

The electric-sounding guitar that comes in around the three minute mark fits perfectly. I'm thinking that maybe as the solo progresses, you should have one of the acoustic guitars very softly double or harmonize with it; I think having that acoustic guitar track fade in with the electric would make that section a little more interesting.

Overall, this was awesome, and I'm following your Soundcloud for future material.

Abeel Street Melody:

More great riffing. The harmonics and playstyle remind me of Ninth Wave by Trifonic (an electronic artist who makes a lot of use of acoustic instruments)

I think using more electric guitar in this one fit really well. The arpeggios and bends from that track create a very nice, spacy vibe.

You've got a great way of writing catchy leads, and then using variations of that lead to keep the song moving. It's reminiscent of Explosions In The Sky. This song seems to tell a story with it's progression, instead of repeating/vamping on certain parts too much, and the acoustic chords do a great job of moving the track along.

Seven Miserable Bastards:

I love the intros to all of these, but I think this is my favorite. I wish I could be more specific, but really, the first couple minutes are just gold. I love the way the track speeds up, then slows down and opens back up for the return of the intro riffing.

I think the electric lead at 2:00 would sound heavenly with a soft harmony.

Love the distorted guitar that fades in around 4:10. I think you actually could have kept that part going a little longer, it was really cool.

I think all of these tracks are incredibly well-written; keep up the good work.

C4C? Links are in my sig.
Last edited by herby190 at Dec 26, 2014,