Is there a Schecter I can buy that similar to synyster gates custum or standard I dont want to copy him
If you want to copy the body shape, you're probably out of luck. If you want to copy the tones, probably most guitars with medium-high to high output humbuckers will do.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

Not sure what you really mean here. An Avenger with a Seymour Duncan Invader pickup is what he plays.

Not wanting to copy but get what someone has is a bit of an oxymoron.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Quote by metalmingee
Not sure what you really mean here. An Avenger with a Seymour Duncan Invader pickup is what he plays.

Sorta kinda, but not. The signature models are a bit obvious in their graphics. You should be able to get a functional version of a similar guitar without the obvious fanboy homage goodies.

For example, Neal Schon's Gibson Signature guitar was only produced in a pilot program that churned out (it says here) 35 guitars. Very very difficult to get an owner to part with one, and when it happens, the price ranges from $6K to $10K. You can duplicate it in all functional respects with $1500 worth of parts/labor and an $1100 base guitar, though it won't say "Gibson" on the headstock and you may actually have a better, even more versatile instrument when you're done.
He has a Synyster Special and Deluxe without all the stripes and his fret board inlays. There is also the hellraiser avenger, blackjack avenger, and Damien avenger.
Attachments:
153420702_schecter-guitar-research-synyster-gates-deluxe-electric-.jpg
Jackson Pro King V
Schecter LE Hellraiser C-1
Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Peavey 6505+
Marshall1960a
Line 6 Wireless G50> Boss TU-3> Dunlop Orignal Crybaby> Ibanez TS-9> MXR Smart Gate> Digitech Turbo Flange> MXR Black Label Chorus> MXR Carbon Copy
Quote by metalmingee

I mean sound sorry about that my phone was about to die
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Search/Default.aspx?internal=1&browser=&fsrc=schecter%20avenger&src=schecter%20avenger
So do you want it to be the same shape, or just have the same pickups and a floyd Rose?

If so, you might want to check out the Hellraiser. Has an EMG 81 in the bridge rather than an Invader, but it has a Sustainiac. Could probably find one used for 600 or so http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/schecter-guitar-research-hellraiser-c-1-with-floyd-rose-sustainiac-electric-guitar
Last edited by Explorer91 at Dec 20, 2014,