I am new to the guitar. I have however learned to fingerpick basic songs!

This is a Hawaiian song I am obsessed with learning!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo3CKIkZros

Although I found this tab
http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/k/kealii_reichel/maunaleo_tab.htm

However the tab is slightly of which has been bugging me so much! I can't fix it. It is only of by a few notes but I can't fix it.

I am begging someone to look at it. Its super easy and short but I am not quite there with translating notes yet unfortunately. I have tried everything so please let me know if you can help.

Merry christmas and Happy holidays everyone!
I will try and do this for you on Monday...ok...
I have done a few of Israel "Iz" Kamakawiwoʻole = BRUDDAH IZ songs
If you are familiar with him..if not, look him up...

After it is done I will post the link to it here...ok

Hope I understand the words good enough
So I know where to put the chords exactly... I'll figure it out..ok
Last edited by DON CZARSKI at Dec 21, 2014,
Thank you so so much!! The hard part is it is notes as its fingerpicking! Chords I am slowly figuring out!!. You don't know how much this means to me!!! I love Bruddah Iz!!! I don't know how to translate this tabs into guitar tabs though as they are for the Uke!!

Merry christmas Don!! You made my christmas
Here you go...I hope I did it justice...I also hope I placed the chords over the right words for you as I did the best I could for that.... MERRY CHRISTMAS And ENJOY!!!!

IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE RATE IT 5 STARS...OK

http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/k/kealii_reichel/maunaleo_crd.htm

P.S.
If you think there is something wrong please let me know and I will correct it..but I believe it is all correct as it stands..
Last edited by DON CZARSKI at Dec 21, 2014,
Thank you so much!!!! Do you have a fingerpicking version? i love the chords!! I am going to play it tonight!!
Basically he is just picking at the chords I have.... I am sorry as I really don't know how to explain fingerpicking or strum patterns, etc. to someone.... Basically I just do it ...I guess I have my own style when it comes to that as I was and still am self taught.... I just figured a way that works for me... The way I learned was to just put on the song and tried to keep up with it... Eventually it just came to me... I know that isn't the greatest advice but it is the best I can give... The only other thing I can let you know is that this song sounds good basically just strumming the chords slowly from the low e string to the high e string... Just once on each chord... His voice is the true instrument here... The guitar is just background noise....
Last edited by DON CZARSKI at Dec 24, 2014,
Thank you so so much Don! Yes I am very new to my guitar. I will try it out!! Thanks again!
Also, just try imitating what you see and don't be afraid to experiment with moving your picking fingers ... That is what I did...also, if you really want to their are videos out on you tube that demonstrate different types of picking styles... I watched them when they first came out a long long long long time ago but to me I was always more comfortable doing it my way... To me that is always the best... Do it the way that feels the most comfortable to you... Same as playing a song... Play it the way you feel it and as long as you please yourself playing that is all that really matters