Page 1 of 3
Sam's impending nuptials got me finna settle down.

inb4 "nonexistent"
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
With me playing a Gibson Les Paul outside a lonely chapel in the desert while wearing a top hat and sunglasses
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

To be honest it's never been something I've thought about, though now I do think about it my wedding will be whatever the bride wants it to be
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
tbh, I don't really have any desire to get married, but if I do it would probably just be a ceremony with no people.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Sam's impending nuptials got me finna settle down.

inb4 "nonexistent"

If you inb4 me, how do you expect to get my opinion?

Well based on how I am at weddings, I guess sitting at a table alone.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
hah as if I'll ever get married lolol

it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Trowzaa
With me playing a Gibson Les Paul outside a lonely chapel in the desert while wearing a top hat and sunglasses

in tha cowd novembew wain

I'd like to be married via some non-religious means during an outdoor ceremony.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I don't really think about it at all
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by eGraham
in tha cowd novembew wain

I'd like to be married via some non-religious means during an outdoor ceremony.

This is what we did, outside surrounded by family and friends.
My cousin did the ceremony for us and then we signed the papers in an office to make it legal.
We invited everyone over for a party and then did the whole surprise wedding thing.
It was cool because more and more people showed up and there was guitars everywhere. The party went on till 7am, loved every minute of it.
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Dec 21, 2014,
A small ceremony in the countryside. Not too sure on the details.

At the reception, however, my musical friends and I have all decided that we'll be the entertainment for each of our weddings. We've already done a few over the past few years, even though we live in various parts of the country, and the world. We still managed to make it work. Every time it's been really cool.
like my brother's. a quick secular wedding ceremony with no more than 10 people invited, followed by celebration with alcoholic drinks, followed by a feast in a private room at a fancy restaurant where only the finest liquors and wine are served which will end in the early hours of the morning

everyone was hammered and the bride was doing cartwheels with her niece. not sure if ill be able to top that

I cant stand all that white wedding bullshit and ill do whatever i can to prevent any priests from being there

Which reminds me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPfeOAhDfbM

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Dec 21, 2014,
Quote by Thrashtastic15
well i'm not a woman so it probably wouldn't matter what i thought.

Well if you were getting married I'd hope for your sake you'd be in a relationship where communication is possible
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by caeser1156
Well if you were getting married I'd hope for your sake you'd be in a relationship where communication is possible

lol
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

My girlfriend and I have talked about it I want a straight up theatrical type wedding like spot lights,fireworks and all. Since my dad is a d.j. (was? i dont know what hes up to now) and has lighting equipement we can pull it off........ I dont think thats the idea of a big wedding she has. We'll see how that goes.
press ctrl + w
Quote by Thrashtastic15
well i'm not a woman so it probably wouldn't matter what i thought.

true
Should I get married, I'd prefer something low-key. I'll probably end up just deferring to my wife-to-be, though. As much as I'd rather not have one of those traditional weddings with a hundred people watching us in an altar with a ringbearer, a flower girl, and "you may now kiss the bride," I'll do it should I end up with someone who would want that.
Quote by Fat Lard
As a nice day to

STAAART AAGAAAAAAIIIINN

i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by caeser1156

i would get married in bronte and enlist my dad to help me plan it. reception would be beside the broken down fence by the gas station the "centre of the universe" eh? aka i dont give a shit
Well, I can only presume fairly similar to this picture, which was at our singer's wedding a few months ago…

Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by bradulator
Sorry but i'm not interested in antiquated patriarchal concepts.

So marry a gay
My God, it's full of stars!
The idea of a wedding to me causes great anxiety and makes me really uncomfortable for some reason. I got to go through it one day so hopefully it will pass quickly.
Quote by Jackintehbox
isn't that, like, double the patriarchy?

Depends if they regularly take it in turns, or not.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Well, I can only presume fairly similar to this picture, which was at our singer's wedding a few months ago…

So kawaii
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Depends if they regularly take it in turns, or not.

My top revolves.

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

i don't think i hate you enough to commit you to me

#~

maybe you'd look at me
you'd talk to me

~
we could marry
~

live in this tree
but it's unlikely

you don't like me
and i don't like me
and it's unlikely
real talks too much ~~~ for this time of the year :^/

You two should just marry each other. ~~~
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr

right?
Quote by ErikLensherr

we got this plutonium kind of love shit going on and i don't want to fuck that up alright

Page 1 of 3