anon is stupid and childish
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
This will be fun because The Pit hates racism but also hates sexism so let's see what hate is the strongest

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
This will be fun because The Pit hates racism but also hates sexism so let's see what hate is the strongest

So, we can either be against sexism but for racism, or against racism but for sexism? Okay.
I'm pretty sure that they've since said that they've redirecting things at MTV or something.

I don't give a shit about Iggy Azalea, and I have no clue who the hell Azealia Banks is, but scouring through the former's twitter, I can't find any comments she's made all month about protestors, so someone enlighten me?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Account has been suspended but there were tweets Iggy made going around being racist against Mexican people, black people etc. Seems like a very racist person but apparently that's something that's quite widespread in Australia where she is from.

Azalia Banks is a black female rapper.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Azealia Banks has said some really shitty stuff herself too but I always see people defend her cause I guess racism trumps homophobia

really they're both awful people imo but threatening to release a sex tape is just childish and pathetic and pretty sexist too and saying it's worse than the Bill Cosby scandal where he raped a bunch of people is a really ****ed up thing to say
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Account has been suspended but there were tweets Iggy made going around being racist against Mexican people, black people etc. Seems like a very racist person but apparently that's something that's quite widespread in Australia where she is from.

Azalia Banks is a black female rapper.

That's what happens when you have the genes of criminals though (she's no Minaj, more of a Ke$ha, but hopefully the tape is worth it)

On a related note, Nicki cured me of my sexism with this banger:

http://youtu.be/LFSo4gdhbHc
Last edited by Fat Lard at Dec 21, 2014,
I like 212 better than Fancy.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
who cares what women think anyway seriously. petty drivel like this is why the world's best leaders have always been, and will always be, men.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Bro, the patriarchy is a lie, women have always called the shots behind scenes (or in front of if you're Cleopatra). I mean shit look at the Clintons. Hillary was the Cheney back then (no wonder Billie was preaching globalization (Hillary on BOD of Walmart then like wtf))
yeah this is the dumbest thing ever good job guy fawkes brigade
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Fat Lard
more of a Ke$ha

oh come on you know you'd be up for it i thought you went fat lard hard :-(
Iggy is a racist piece of shit.
Banks is a homophobic piece of shit.

But I consider leaking nudes/sex tapes as sexual assault so if anon actually did do it they would automatically top both Iggy and Banks as ultimate scum.