Hi everyone, I'm going to visit a guitar store later today to replace my beat-up acoustic. I have no idea where to start though, and so I'm looking to go in with a list of 4-5 guitars to try out so I can make my pick.

My budget is exactly $1000. I'm looking to get an all solid-wood guitar with easy playability and warm tone. As for body type, I'm not quite sure. I've been using a thin body for years and it fits me well, but I know the sound quality isn't as rich as that of a full size guitar. However, I'm pretty small myself and the dreadnought guitars I've tried in the past were too big for me. I guess I'll just have to see for myself in the store.

Any brand/model recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Taylor, Eastman, Blueridge, Recording King, Yamaha.

At that price I would be looking at laminated b&s as well as all-solid. I think there are other things much more important to sound the solid versus laminated b&s. So trust your ears and keep an open mind. Out of a lot of fancy gear, my favourite for fingerpicking is an all-laminate Maton.
Dreadnoughts are perhaps a bit awkward for the smaller player since they lack a waist.

A few people here, myself included, would rather deal with a jumbo body than a dread.... The waist fixes it in position on your leg better, so you don't have to hit a moving target, as it were. Overall, jumbos are a bit more comfortable, (IMHO, of course).

With that out of the way, here's a body size chart:

What they're calling 000/0M, are also known as "orchestra" models. Different companies use slightly different nomenclature. I think the "00", are also known as "folk" size, but I'm not certain. The 00 & 000/0M bodies are something you might consider. I think you might find them a bit more manageable.
Try a seagull maritime SWS mini-jumbo. It's the size of dreadnaught but a jumbo shape(smaller waist).