NAMM 2008 Handmade guitar from Master luthier Neal Moser's Custom Shop. No need to underline Neal's capabilities or craftsmanship.
One of a kind Bastard Vi-A#1, first one made as a Templar. Has a batwing headstock with a Rosewood cap and an abalone "M" logo, Grover imperial tuners. Neck is Maple with an ebony fretboard and diamond inlays. Body is Walnut as dictated by these series. Large Dunlop straplocks, bolt on neck with Moser plate, Seymour Duncan Blackout active pickups and Kahler 2315B tremolo combined with booster and CAP MOD switches that are also active.

Guitar plays like a dream but has two chips from travel, one on the headstock tip and one on the one V horn. Both repaired and neck is straight.
Hardshell case included in price, has some scratches from travel but nothing that undermines its use.

Asking for 1500 euro only, as low as you can get a Moser guitar in Europe. I ship worldwide so don't hesitate to ask questions.

Pics see below.

http://nealmoser.com/store/gallery/...?g2_itemId=3726
"I would happily pay you on Tuesday for a hamburger today"

-Poldo (the guy with both hands in his pockets!)
Bump, and price drop to 1400 Euro.

Bump for a great guitar.

Exterminatus I am open to partial trades, that is for part of the price. Hit me up if you are in Europe. The guitar is available for worldwide shipping.

Bump