Hi good people.
I have several douts in define what will be the correct setup, if there is one....but need your help becouse i dont know if i can improve the setup.

My guitar is a comemorative strat 60th
Goes to:

tc polytune > dunlop Cry Baby Classic > MXR Dyna Compressor > Boss Turbo Destruction DS2 > EH Soul Food mood by JHS > MXR Equalizator 10 Band > MXR Phase 90 > Way Huge Aqua Puss Delay > Dunlop Echoplex PreAmp

The effects goes to a Blues Junior III

My main sound is blues and Rock, John Mayer, Pearl Jam and others

Thanks All and a Merry C.

Miguel
Merry Christmas

I don't see anything obviously bad there. Does it sound good to you? If so, don't worry about it- some things are better than others but you can also get caught up in constantly trying to improve things which don't need to be improved (which gets expensive quickly).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I would put the soul food before the ds2 and the phaser before the soul food.

So you can boost into the ds2. More range and sounds IMO.

As for the phaser I just prefer it before gain pedals.
My Rig:
Maverick F-1, Ibanez RG1527, Schecter Omen 8
Marshall JVM 410H,
Hand built 4x12 w/ V30s
Current board:
PXL LIVE
TU2
WHAMMY IV
MXR M132
MXR M101
TIMMY
NS2
MXR M108
XOTIC EP
TC DREAMSCAPE
DL8
oh did you mean pedal order? Sorry

Yeah I agree with loki, in that case.

only thing is, the phase 90 and (maybe) crybaby classic are half-assed bypass- if you don't have a buffer in front of them (e.g the soul food set to buffer mode), you'll very likely notice a fair bit of tone suck when your pedals are off. So that complicates things slightly- have the pedal in the best place for tone when on, or the best place for tone when they're off?

If you only use the phaser when playing clean, though, you could put it after the soul food ok.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?