I'm thinking on a pedal switcher that I need to do the following
1) Have presets for groups of loops
2) Allow some loops to go to both the main signal path and amp effects loop (In my example: My wah, whammy, tube screamer, and fuzz in loops to go through the amp, and my M9 to go through a loop to go through the fx loop)
3) Have space for 5-7 pedals

I'd say keep budget around $300, new or used.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Last edited by Maidenheadsteve at Dec 22, 2014,
I have a Harley Benton FXL8 basically a Joyo pedal and it does the job. but I have not taken it around a lot so I am not sure about durability.

If I understand what you are looking for, this pedal has a guitar input that goes to 4 pedal loops individually (you can place wah, whammy, etc...) then you have an output to the amp. Then it has an FX loop send and return and has an additional 4 settings. These can be used in conjunction with the others and you can place the M9 here.

This pedal also features a mute function and tuner output. Furthermore it has 2 amp triggers so you can switch the amp channel and it has a midi output which I believe you can use it to control the M9.

I bought mine for 175 euro new so its within your budget.
If you can find a used Octaswitch (Carl Martin), you have exactly what you're looking for. But it's around $500 new, I believe. Eight pedals, two amps, eight loops with each one different and a full bypass of everything (as I recall).
I think i'll look at the joyo/Harley Benton first. Octo switch is a reach right now, though I'm well aware of the brand's quality. Another one I saw was rocktron's patchmate, but I think I'll save it for last since I like the 2 loop setup from joyo.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Octa-Switch? I have one- built like tanks, 8 jacks, easy to use.

They're between $400-500 new, and used ones go as low as $300 on eBay.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Is there a pedal like the Joyo PXL4 with the amp channel trigger? I know the larger one has one but I need one the size of the PXL4 really
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Dressing my steak with cum is just adding more protein to my steak.

Quote by Roc8995
The Hello Kitty Strat is the most metal guitar known to man.