Sounds pretty good saying as your using audacity lol.

Your riffs have some proper groove to them. Their excellent!

Not a fan of that tone, sounds a little bit tinny to me, but that's just my opinion.

It also seems that your vocals are struggling to cut through the mix.

The composition of that breakdown is banging man, sounds excellent!

Drums don't sound too bad either.

Overall it sounds pretty great tbh. If I was you, I would think about just changing up the mix a bit to help the vocals cut through a bit more, but good job all the same.

C4C: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=33149460#post33149460
I like the riffage/composition, The mixing is what's messing things up for me. The drums sound good, but can't judge based on the mix. I'd like to hear more bass. the vocals are good, just again the mixing is crushing them. The good thing is that musically it's good so now just work on mixing and it'll be killer!
As a whole, this could be mixed/mastered better (not that audacity is that great). As mentioned, the vocals are a bit drowned, maybe not so much in terms of volume. The guitars are killers! The whole song carries the flow pretty good, the lightning drums and fast guitar strums make for some good headbanging. I feel the guitars could be tamed a bit more though.

Nice one overall, would like to hear it's final version.