Poll: What to buy my gf for X-mas?
Poll Options
View poll results: What to buy my gf for X-mas?
Dick-In-A-Box
18 32%
A New Boyfriend
19 34%
The Hope diamond
2 4%
a new mop and cleaning supplies
10 18%
something hand-made
7 13%
Voters: 56.

its nearly Christmas and i still havent gotten my GF anything... what do, Pit?

poll incoming.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Firewater.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
take a look inside

its my dick in a box
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
The fact that you didn´t, means you don´t care, which means you should get her a new boyfriend.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Tell her you don't approve of the materialism and sense of forced tradition that is celebrated during Christmas, but that you do appreciate the sentiment of being with the ones you love. That's why you'll spend time with her during Christmas.

However, as your gf is so special to you, you don't want to trivialise that by giving her a gift at the moment because during Christmas she would just be one person among a huge number of people receiving gifts more out of a sense of tradition than out of an actual sense of wanting to share with the people you love. Instead you'll give her a gift at an undetermined date during the next year because you want to be able to surprise her and give her something because you want her to have it, so that there is no doubt that you are not doing it merely because of the expectations that come with the holidays.
Tell her you didn't get her anything, and then surprise her with a mop & cleaning supplies and tell her to clean up her tears.

Haha man you left it late. Don't know your gf so I don't know what to recommend.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Tell her you don't approve of the materialism and sense of forced tradition that is celebrated during Christmas, but that you do appreciate the sentiment of being with the ones you love. That's why you'll spend time with her during Christmas.

However, as your gf is so special to you, you don't want to trivialise that by giving her a gift at the moment because during Christmas she would just be one person among a huge number of people receiving gifts more out of a sense of tradition than out of an actual sense of wanting to share with the people you love. Instead you'll give her a gift at an undetermined date during the next year because you want to be able to surprise her and give her something because you want her to have it, so that there is no doubt that you are not doing it merely because of the expectations that come with the holidays.

win

Well, dick in a box is clearly the only right answer here.

But I'd probably spend it on a big gift and surprise her with smaller things. Like a really expensive piece of jewery and bed & breakfast (for starters. Maybe go to the movies too). I mean, yes, that sounds like a horrible idea, but considering it's a last minute scenario....
go shopping right now and get her something that you think she'll like, jewelry or some shit

giving her the whole "I dont buy into the materialism of it all" is just going to make you look cheap and she'll probably be a little disheartened with you. Girls/people like Christmas, and even if its just a small box of chocolates or something, the thought of the gift means a lot. Trust me, at least get her something small, and then say that the real present is going to be a surprise later on
Better make some "heartfelt" shit real quick and hope she falls for it
My God, it's full of stars!
Don't get her anything. I don't get my fiancée anything.. means now she doesn't expect nor will she in future.

Genius.

Why spend money just because it's December 25th instead of June 17th? **** that shit
Quote by chrismendiola
Propose.

Which is basically my suggestion.

Assuming you mean 'I propose I put it in your pooper', which is the only thing you could conceivably mean
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I haven't either but we're impoverished college kids who live together so I might just cover a song and dedicate it to her
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
Get her pregnant for Christmas.
She'll be so surprised!
Who wrote the blood and water chapter anyway? Probably some surly dad, only child, thirty cats.
tell your girlfriend I said thanks

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
i got her one of those cheesy handmade book of coupons for christmas.
yknow, like "good for one back rub" or "redeemable for one dick-in-a-box"

Quote by Harvey Swick
i got her one of those cheesy handmade book of coupons for christmas.
yknow, like "good for one back rub" or "redeemable for one dick-in-a-box"

Was there "good for one threeway with me and <insert her hot friend's name here>"?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Lol years ago my buddy's dad forgot to get his wife something so he got her a ****ing trash can

Her reaction was "is that all i am to you?! A ****ing maid!?"

Dont get her a trashcan
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Which is basically my suggestion.

Assuming you mean 'I propose I put it in your pooper', which is the only thing you could conceivably mean

Lol I honestly was waiting until someone responded and I'd have said "Oh, that's what you thought I meant? I meant propose buttsex."

Thanks for ruining it.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Was there "good for one threeway with me and <insert her hot friend's name here>"?

i wrote that on the back of a few of them so when she tries to use one i will be like

"oh, you wanted to use the coupon for breakfast in bed and a threesome with tiffany?
well, ok, if you insist..."

buy her a new amp. if she doesnt play guitar, buy it and use it yourself.
Quote by Harvey Swick
i wrote that on the back of a few of them so when she tries to use one i will be like

"oh, you wanted to use the coupon for breakfast in bed and a threesome with tiffany?
well, ok, if you insist..."

Heh, you missed your chance to make a pun.
my policy is that I ask what they want, and if they don't tell me, they get nothing. Alternatively, I buy them a few rounds of booze, which is what I'm doing with my dad and step-mum whenever I see them, who barely do Christmas themselves.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger