Page 1 of 2
And now my trip is ruined.

When have tou forgotten things for a trip and what were te consequences
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I never buy any sort of non-cheap sunglasses so when I lose/break them, it's not a tragedy.

#snipstips
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I once left my explosive vest when i went suicide bombing. Boy, did I feel foolish after I yelled "die with the Great Satan, infidel! Your very souls are forfeit", and the button just went 'click'.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by ultimate-slash
I forgot my innocence and came back from the trip with a sore bum.

Fixed, 'cuz you got a purty mouth.
Quote by Diemon Dave
I lost my sunglasses at a scooter rally this year
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I tried to fix my broken sunnies with superglue and the glue must have been old coz it completely ruined the glasses.
Last edited by mind_meld at Dec 23, 2014,
Buy some sunglasses there, mong
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I also left my lip balm.
it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel
I also left my lip balm.

No sunglasses or lip balm? I'm afraid you may have only hours to live.

#firstworldproblems
Quote by Diemon Dave
I left my Kindle on a cruiseship and still miss it terribly.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by Baby Joel
I also left my lip balm.

That's okay, they just make your lips dryer so that you'll buy more lip balm so that your lips get dryer so that you'll buy more lip balm ad infinitum

I stole my sister's boyfriend. It was all whirlwind, heat, and flash. Within a week we killed my parents and hit the road.
Quote by MinterMan22
this is funny cus baby joel said it xD

I should repost everything you say and then maybe people will like you
it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel

Get some expensive ones. Then you'll worry so much about losing them, that you'll never lose them.
i left & loose too. when i went for a trip, i left my wife and kids and loose my job.

shit happens
hahahahahah loser

I left a disposable camera at the resort when we left from the Keys and lost all the pictures though
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by So-Cal
I stole my sister's boyfriend. It was all whirlwind, heat, and flash. Within a week we killed my parents and hit the road.

huu
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Baby Joel

this is funny cus baby joel said it xD
Right after I turned 21, I went on a trip with about 50 people from university. We took a bus and traveled from Ohio down to Florida, stopping at multiple places along the way. The people on the trip were awesome and we were partying the whole time, especially when we stayed on the beach for a few days.

But I forgot my drivers license, so I couldn't buy alcohol the whole time, which sucked because I couldn't go to any bars or buy drinks on the beach. I did give people money and just had them buy me drinks or beer from the store, but it would've been much nicer to just have my ID
Once i left my jacket in my car when i went out to longboard this huge ass hill.

after a few rides down I eventually fell off my board and got road rash on my hip.

Now i always longboard with full body clothing, even neighborhood cruising.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I forgot to bring a towel on a week-long school trip to France.
Luckily a friend had a spare towel that I could borrow. I blame my mum because she packed my stuff.

I also forgot to bring some pyjamas when I was away from home for a few days. I had to sleep in jeans and a shirt because I hate sleeping unclothed.

Finally, I forgot to bring some deodorant when I went on holiday. I just bought some as soon as I arrived.

There's probably more but those are the worst. I'm not even a forgetful person.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by So-Cal

yeah
banned
I left my kindle charger, mascara, hairbrush, lip balm, normal shoes, and allergy meds at home for my current trip. I can do without mascara kindle charger and my hairbrush for now but i am suffering terribly without zyrtec and lip balm. And I have nothing to wear that's in between hiking boots and flip flops which is sartorially awful.
cat
Oh yeah one time when I was on vacation i left my sunglasses in a fitting room in a store and I came back 4 hours later and they still had it but I burned the skin below my eyebrows in the meantime so I never go out without them now
cat
I am canadian and what is sunglasses
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Wiegenlied
I am canadian and what is sunglasses

Sung Lasses are females who have sang at the notoriety level of Lass. They're usually ment to melt in your mouth not in your hands, but you get the idea.

Also pour liquid tint on your eyeballs.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I forgot condoms on my trip to your mom's house.
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Quote by sporkface

this isnt funny cus baby joel didnt say it D:
Quote by sporkface

this is funny cus baby joel didnt say it :D

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Page 1 of 2