To all of you who have sent me messages, and got no reply ... really sorry.

To date, I mostly rely on the "Welcome" box which has continuously shown "Private Messages: 0" for many weeks now.

So, kind of surprised to discover several messages when I checked my profile today about the status of another article I've submitted.

Learned my lesson now (check regardless), but apologies to you all ... I'm not that rude b***ard that ignores messages!

cheers, Jerry
Under account settings in your profile you can set it to automatically send you emails when you get private messages, comments for various things like your tabs, pictures and profile, new friend requests, etc.

It's helpful, but for some reason this doesn't always seem to work. Sometimes I get emails informing me of things like message, tab ratings, etc. and other times not, such as during Jet Penguin's exquiste corpse when he accidentally sent me a message for me to start my section, when I'd already done mine. The whole thing got stuck for a few days while if UG had sent me an email saying I'd gotten a PM I could've told him about the mistake.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
Under account settings in your profile you can set it to automatically send you emails when you get private messages, comments for various things like your tabs, pictures and profile, new friend requests, etc.

It's helpful, but for some reason this doesn't always seem to work. Sometimes I get emails informing me of things like message, tab ratings, etc. and other times not, such as during Jet Penguin's exquiste corpse when he accidentally sent me a message for me to start my section, when I'd already done mine. The whole thing got stuck for a few days while if UG had sent me an email saying I'd gotten a PM I could've told him about the mistake.

I'll take and look. Thanks!