https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoirV6BbjOg

In the spirit of the grand traditions of our magical holiday of Festivus here on December 23rd, let us all air our grievances with each other! Do you have a problem with someone? Another member piss you off? Do you just think they're a completely moronic jackass? Well go ahead and tell them! Everyone gets to get things off their chest and say what they really think here!
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
ill air ur grievances if you know what i mean
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
ill air ur grievances if you know what i mean

I would pay per view this.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I'm gonna take some credit for this thread.

edit: i mean, yea what a dumb thread.
^Edit: Yours too. Grievance #1: You people always try and avoid taking responsibility. Man up, take ownership of what you had a part of, you cowards!

Quote by WCPhils
what a dumb idea for a thread

It's your fault it happened

I've got a festive grievance.

The Illuminati has not hired me yet and

PS

my BIGGEST grievance is that my name is not orange (which matches my avvy) when those gayboys Baby Joel5 and eGay are
Ehhhhhhh I'd rather they ask me what I think of them than do it the other way around. I've got some opinion on almost everyone. Almost.
I'm disappointed in everybody who didn't tell me about Blake going all To Catch A Predator last year.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by JustRooster
I would pay per view this.

the doctor who fan banging the brony

make sure this is really what you want, JustRooster, because there's no turning back. This level of awkward is illegal in 19 countries
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
the doctor who fan banging the brony

make sure this is really what you want, JustRooster, because there's no turning back. This level of awkward is illegal in 19 countries

Is China one of those countries? Because if so we may need to rethink the shoot, losing 20% of the population to market to is not a smart move on our part.

My biggest grience are the cheap ****ing assholes at my job.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
My roommate needs how to be an adult and clean up after himself this includes: washing his spit down the drain after he brushes his teeth to avoid white streaks forming in the sink, cleaning...anything, and not playing his godamn beatneck bongos.
I've really got too many grievances to list.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
my biggest grievance is opening this shit thread.

fu ts
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Airing of Penis's is way better.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
my grievance is people who think there's an actual war on Christmas
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by RylanThePotato
my grievance is people who think there's an actual war on Christmas

Actually, it's about the oppression of Christians in America.

Don't tell anyone, but I'm a spy. One of your ornaments is actually a grenade in disguise.
OP UNTIL YOU PIN ME, FESTIVUS IS NOT OVER

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I've really got too many grievances to list.

grievance #1: it's not leviosa it's leviosAHHHHHHH
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I've got another grievance, drinking and smoking is bad for me... (time to change I guess)

This thread is
My biggest grievance is my 'smart' swipe keyboard always autocorrecting on my ass I did NOT Google Pope's law you fkng shit (but I'm forced to use it because it's the best keyboard on the market (dem built in emojis 😒 )

EDIT: Poe's law is really gay I already knew that, my 2nd biggest grievance is having to look up/do shit I already know
Last edited by Fat Lard at Dec 24, 2014,
I love you so much it hurts my dick.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I love myself way too hard sometimes and it makes my dick sore (but I can't help it who I fall in love with )
Quote by snipelfritz
I love you so much it hurts my dick.

I love you so much it hurts your butt.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I managed to piss off someone, dunno who anymore in the last few threads I was in, so...eh you still hate me whoever you are? I hope so. I love you too.

Stuff that annoys me: Meh.