Tried to look around for posts about this, but didn't see any. So, best Klon clones out there? Go!!
never played one of these, but this is what i would buy the klone. http://arc-effects.com/klone-v2/ i haven't played a real klon either though.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Same thing as trashed - never tried any, but reputation-wise the klone v2 wins.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
go to the Gear Page there are endless threads on this subject and those guys have the pedals and many seem to have actual klons to
Quote by trashedlostfdup
never played one of these, but this is what i would buy the klone. http://arc-effects.com/klone-v2/ i haven't played a real klon either though.

+1

I've played a real Klon and I own the Klone. Blasphemy though it may be, I actually like the Klone more. Not super expensive either.

Soul Food is a great pedal for the price, but I think it's worth it to spend a little extra and pick up a Klone.
I <3 my Soul Food, but it's definitely not spot on, if that's what you're looking for.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Outta curiousity, what traits of a Klon does a Soul Food not have? I have a Soul Food but I've never been near a Klon.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Quote by NakedInTheRain
rockett archer
arc klone
mythfx

these three are constantly touted as being absatively spot-on.

+1 to the archer in particular. that thing is ridiculous
Pedal GAS?
Empress Heavy
ISP Dec of some sort
Keeley Katana
TC Corona/Vortex/Dreamscape
Quote by lucky1978
Outta curiousity, what traits of a Klon does a Soul Food not have? I have a Soul Food but I've never been near a Klon.

the ridiculous price

Seriously, though, I dunno. I tried a real klon years ago but I don't remember much about it. I remember thinking then (when it was £300 new, not the £1000+ it goes for now) that it was quite nice but not worth the money.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by lucky1978

At least from the Klon V2 compared to the Soul Food, the component quality is better in the V2. Other than that, the sound is arguably better as well.